Part 8

As usual Ashley would prepare herself to go to work. Before she go, Sofia yell her name to remind her " here the luncbox I've made for you " she give to Ashley excitedly.

Ashley felt touch and pout " please you are so sweet how can you even make me a luncbox ".

Sofia giggle giving a cheeky smile " anything for you my little girlfriend " she say while pinch Ashley's cheek.

Ashley smile cutely and giggle along " thank you so much for this I love you my honey " she say in a seducing but cute way at the same time.

Sofia giggle feeling chill down in her spine and slap Ashley's arm softly " stop you're hot " she hype her.

Ashley surprise with her jaw open in a sassy way " rawr " she roar playfully and they both together laugh.

Sofia slap Ashley's butt gently " go or else you're gonna be late " she say while clapping her hands.

Ashley nodded and smile " I will get going now " she say and give a hug to Sofia.

They both hug each other tightly and Ashley is ready to go " okay bye " she wave her hand excited. Sofia wave at her back and smile to her. She sigh while smiling and close the door after.

Ashley had arrive at the hotel and start to change her clothes to prepare to clean the room. She walk around while bring the housekeeping cart to find a room to clean.

After she had clean around 3 rooms, her supervisor came approach her. " Miss Ashley? " She call Ashley.

Ashley turn her back around to see " huh yes? May I help you? ".

" Uhm our CEO wants you to clean his room now. He call for you to clean his room " she say to Ashley.

Ashley nodded confuse and ask " is it okay for me to ask why is he ask for me? "

The supervisor look quite nervous but she came up with an excuses " oh maybe he just want to see your performance so make sure you clean his room well cause he might be watching " she remind.

Ashley nodded understood " oh okay I will come up there soon after I've done this. I will be done in 1 minute " she say while chuckle.

The supervisor chuckle too and nodded. She walk away after she had done her work as Lucas ask her to tell Ashley to go up to clean his room.

Ashley had arrive infront of Lucas's room. She look around amaze because it's not a normal VVIP hotel room. It's more like a penthouse. She take a deep breath sighing and she rang the doorbell. She rang it two times but no respond so she had to open the door herself with the card given.

She open the door and her jaw drop amaze more by the sight of the room. " Wow " she say in amaze.

(The penthouse)

(The penthouse)

Ashley shake her head to snap out of the reality. She mumble " what the hell I have to clean this? This is so huge for me. What did I do to deserve this? Damn my poor life " she sigh speechless and began to take some things to start to clean the penthouse.

After 45 minutes of clean everything, she clap her hands to take off the dust from her hands. She sigh " this penthouse seems like didn't clean for 1 week " she mumble.

Until she heard a voice saying " almost 2 weeks " he say. Ashley startled by the voice and look up to see. She are so stunned and shock by the presence of someone whom she hate so much. It's Lucas.

Lucas going down the stairs with his suit " we meet again " he say while walk down the stairs.

Ashley look at him furious " so you're the owner of the penthouse? Plus the CEO of the hotel? " She ask coldly.

Lucas smirk and nodded. Ashley scoffed speechless " no wonder I got accepted easily " she say in a sarcastic way.

Lucas smirk let out a little chuckle " why? Is there's something wrong with that? " He ask in a teasing way.

Ashley scoffed speechless again " something wrong? Yes because I feel like I'm accepted unfairly here and the fact that I didn't expect you're the CEO here" she say angrily.

Lucas clench his jaw trying to be patient " anything for you. It's not easy to get accepted here because I don't accept anyone randomly. I have standards too but consider yourself lucky and one more my identity as a CEO here not everyone can know me ".

Ashley roll her eyes speechless " why would you do that? You shouldn't accept me easily because I'm not the standard. You are really unexpected don't you? I didn't even expect your job is as someone rich who only play around " she say in a mean way.

Lucas look at her with a mad expression on his face " yeah I love to play around especially with you " he say in a scary way with his deep voice.

Ashley feels eerie in her body as if she knew what Lucas meant. Ashley try to maintain cool and look away " I will get going. What a waste of time I have to face you here " she say and walk away while bringing the stuffs she use for cleaning.

Lucas raise his voice " stop right there or else you will not be able to walk out of here ".

Ashley stop feeling chill down in her spine nervous and scared because she understand what Lucas meant. She sigh and turn her back around to look at him but Lucas is already appear behind her looking at her intimidatingly cause Ashley to startled and almost fell back but Lucas grab her back waist until their body touch each other.

He look at her intensely making Ashley feel awkward even the position of her body feels awkward but at the same time she can feel it's shaking inside. Ashley push his chest harshly " what do you want " she say annoyed while brushing her clothes as if he's a dust who attached on her.

Lucas sigh " I want you to always the one who clean my room everyday " he demand while putting his hands in his pockets.

Ashley look at him disbelief " what? Clean your damn room everyday? No ask someone else " she say annoyed.

Lucas threaten her " if you don't do what I ask, I might as well make you live here with me stuck inside her can't even get out of here ".

Ashley glare at him speechless " are you threatening me right now? I won't fall for that I can quit and work somewhere else. I rather find other jobs rather than facing you everyday ".

Lucas smirk " really? You think I can't do worse? I might tell around the world to not accept you for the job. Go on and try you will not have your luck there because I could make you jobless and make no one to accept you " he threaten again.

Ashley breath heavily feeling angry inside her heart while she give a death glare " that is so out of the line ".

Lucas smirk again " well that's what you get for not listening to me. I gave you a choice and an opportunity but you didn't accept it ".

Ashley glare at him but her eyes fill with tears " what do you even want from me? Why are you like this suddenly? " She ask while her voice is shaking.

Lucas approach nearly to her body " I want you " he say in a deep voice while staring intensely at Ashley. Ashley just look into his eyes feeling furious inside her heart while her eyes are fill with tears.