Part 21

While Ashley is still done preparing herself to sleep, a door suddenly open cause her to surprise and saw Lucas is entering her room. She feel quite flustered that he suddenly enter the room.

She look at him nervous " what are you doing here? " She ask.

Lucas smirk " I'm sleeping here with you ".

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows " what? I thought I'm gonna sleep alone " she say worried.

Lucas chuckle " nope, we're going to sleep together " he tease.

Ashley shake her head immediately " no get out " she say while walk to Lucas to chase him out by pushing him outside the room but Lucas's muscular body didn't budge at all.

Ashley hissed " you have your own room " she whine annoyed.

Lucas chuckle again " well why should I sleep in my own room if I can sleep here with you my girlfriend " he say with a tease tone and face.

Ashley roll her eyes " doesn't mean we can sleep together " she say in a sassy way.

Lucas scoffs " I don't care. We will sleep together " he say while he grab and pull Ashley's wrist and lay themselves down together on the bed.

Ashley are surprise by his sudden action so she slap his shoulder " what the fuck was that? Get out " she say furiously waking up again but Lucas pull her down cause her to lay down again.

Ashley giving a side glare and hiss. Lucas tease her with a smirk " I promise I won't do anything. I just want to sleep beside you just for tonight " he say calmly while raising his arm to hug her.

He pull her close to his body and hug her tightly " just don't go. Stay here like this with me. This is all I ask from you " he say in low voice tone.

Ashley sigh and just accept her fate. She stare blankly at her own arms on his chest not wanting their body touch so she had to block it with his arms. Lucas is already close his eyes to go to sleep and Ashley look at him deeply.

She stare at him wondering why is he so calm, gentle and sweet so sudden like this. Normally, he was rough when his obsession side show up. Now, he's just so calm, gentle and sweet towards her makes her confuse with her own feelings.

She can feel her heart beat faster making her feel angry with herself. How can she even feel fluttered by his just small actions. She doesn't even want to feel swayed but at the same time she thought about his mom's words.

She didn't know how to feel this time. She sigh trying to let off the mind of thinking about that. She ended up close her eyes to enter her dreamland now.

The next morning, Lucas's mom is on her way to check on Ashley to wake her up for a breakfast. She open the door slowly not wanting to make a sound first but surprise silently when she saw the sight of them sleeping together hugging each other.

She close her mouth with her hand surprise and gasp but then smile after seeing that sight. She didn't even expect they would sleep together like this. She let her intention away to wake them so she slowly close the door and walk away.

She walk down the stairs while smiling goofily making Lucas's dad look at her confuse " did you wake them up? " He ask.

His mom nodded giving a smile while shh to him " let them be. They are sleeping together right now so don't bother them first. Let's eat breakfast first okay " she sat softly.

His dad look at his mom speechless and scoffs " as you wish ". They both then sit down at the dining table eating their breakfast.

Ashley woke up first by stretching with her eyes half open trying to process and she saw beside her is Lucas. She's shock by the sudden presence of him beside her on the bed but realized that they both did ended up sleep last night.

She sigh in relief while her hand touch her heart knowing they didn't do anything makes her glad. She slowly want to stand up from the bed but a hand grab her wrist cause her to lay down on the bed back. She gasp surprise and give a glare at Lucas.

Lucas groan " just stay don't go anywhere " he say in a very deep husky morning voice. Ashley lick her lips nervous while looking at him feeling more nervous.

Lucas open his eyes and look at her " let's just stay like this first ".

Ashley hissed " since last night you ask to stay like this? Wake up already we need to go " she say annoyed and want to wake up from the bed.

But Lucas grab her wrist again to stop her " don't try to argue with me or else I'm not gonna be gentle " he say intimidatingly with his face looks like as if he's ready to attack her any soon.

Ashley gulp looking at him nervously " why are you suddenly like this? I don't want to stay at anyone's house for so long. Sofia must've searching for me I didn't even told her at all " she give an excuses.

Lucas chuckle evilly " what is she? Your mother? Why would you worried that she search for you? You are an adult already not a kid who needs to be protective from parents ".

Ashley clear her throat giving a nervous look on her face " so what? At least she cares about me " she argue.

Lucas scoffs " oh really? " He say in a low tone voice. Ashley look at him with her eyes blink twice nervous. Lucas then lay her down roughly and go on top of her looking at her intensely.

Ashley look at him with her eyes wide open surprise " what the hell are you doing? " She ask furiously while her hands trying to push him away but he stop by held her hands tightly.

He finally clench their hands together and held it strongly " don't try to fight me especially in the morning. You know guys in the morning is dangerous especially when someone they love are beside them " he threatened in a silent way.

Ashley look at him surprise knowing what he meant and wiggle her arms to let the grip of his hands off from her hands but still struggling. " Get away from me " she beg annoyed.

Lucas strong hands manage to held her hands with all his strength while look at her intensely into her eyes " if you keep on like this there's no guarantee you're safe " he threatened again.

Ashley stop and look at him with pleading eyes. " Why do you keep want to do this to me " she say with her voice shaking. Lucas can't bear to see her so he wanted to let her go because he's just teasing but didn't expect this reaction of Ashley who is really scared the shit out of her life but then his mom enter the room looking at them shock.

She gasp with her eyes wide open shock meanwhile Lucas and Ashley together look towards his mom panic and shock along too.