Part 34

While Ashley search for her room to sleep she saw a room that attract her attention. Ashley try to open it but it's lock so she feel suspicious about it. She didn't even hesitate to call for Lucas to ask about the room that been lock.

When Lucas answer the call " hello? Miss me already? " He tease.

Ashley sigh and roll her eyes annoyed " stop that teasing thing. What is the room that are lock here? Is there something you're hiding that I don't know yet ".

Lucas chuckle " wait when we're married you will see that ".

Ashley sigh again " I'm serious right now ".

Lucas answer " I'm serious too ".

Ashley feel speechless by his speech " I'm asking you. I'm not even want to joke around now ".

Lucas held his car steering " I'm serious. You can't see that room if we're not married yet. I mean that room is a surprise if we get married. Our first honeymoon night will be there " he say in a slumber way.

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows " seriously? Are you trying to hide something from me right now? ".

Lucas take a deep breath " no I'm not. I swear that room will be a surprise for us if we get married. I mean why would I spoiler that. I spoiler the house is enough but not our special room where we're gonna spend our life sleeping together forever " he respond in an annoyed.

Ashley sigh " you better be telling the truth " she say. Lucas didn't even get to say his sentence but Ashley had already hang up on the call.

Lucas look at his phone speechless " I swear if she's by my side I'm gonna eat her on the bed " he mumbled to himself. He shake his while click his tongue and sigh.

Ashley still stand infront of the room with a curious feeling but she try to listen to Lucas anyway. But she thought to herself " wait why do I think of that I mean will we even get married " she mumble.

Ashley shake her head and sigh " no don't think about that I need more time " she try to meditate herself and walk away to her room where she will sleep.

Ashley enter the room looking exhausted but amaze after when she open the door of the room. She look around stunned and surprise by the beautiful decorations of the room.

Ashley jaw drop scanning every view of the room. " This house is not a joke " she mumble again.

(The room)

(The room)

Ashley sat down on the bed and look around the room feeling satisfied and touch at the same time. " He really know what kind of room I like " she mumble while putting on a little smile feeling impressed by how pretty the room is.

Ashley wake up from the bed to take a shower and sleep to collect her energy because she couldn't deny that she felt so tired even her mental felt exhausted.

The next morning, Ashley wake up and look around smiley with her eyes close. She can't believe that this is the reality that she slept in the room that she once dream to have. She thought last night was a dream but it's a reality.

Ashley wake up to make her a breakfast first but when she exit out of the room she could smell something delicious as if there's someone who cook for her. She excitedly walk down the stairs to the kitchen and stop when she saw someone.

Ashley are surprise by that someone's presence. Lucas look at her while he's doing the plating. Ashley frown a little bit " what are you doing here? " She ask.

Lucas look at her speechless and scoffs " I'm here to cook for you of course. This are meant to be our house is it wrong for me to come? ".

Ashley sigh and sit down at the dining table " no it's just that it's surprising to see you here ".

Lucas scoffs " surprising? Why is that surprising when I'm the owner of this house? ".

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows and look at him annoyed " are you trying to claim everything to remind me so that will be your excuses to meet me? ".

Lucas raise his one eyebrow and look away while holding onto the pan " no I'm just saying. Is that wrong? I say that because you sounds as if you chase me out from my own house that I build together with the contractors " he say while washing the pan.

Ashley froze for a moment. She can't deny she felt bad and at the same time she felt touch that Lucas is literally doing his every best to build their future together.

Ashley change the topic " by the way, I love the room. It's cute and pretty plus cozy too ".

Lucas chuckle while still washing the pan " well thank you I decorate that for you with the help of my creative contractor ".

Ashley smile a little " thank you I didn't expect that you would decorate a room that are my dream room " she say softly while feeling shy to admit that she really likes it.

Lucas look at her and smile " no problem. Anything for you " he say while giving a sweet smile. Ashley felt fluttered making Lucas smile shyly along " well eat your breakfast " he say trying to change the topic.

Ashley smile a little again and start to eat the pancakes he cook for her. Ashley took a bite of the pancake and she mumble " yummy " she say while eating like a chipmunk.

Lucas couldn't resist her cuteness when she enjoy the food. Lucas always adore her and really love her because of how adorable her personality is. His ideal type of woman is a girl with an adorable personality and can be a baby sometimes. He prefer cute girl the most so Ashley is one of his woman he want to have in his life.

Just by looking at Ashley he felt like he needed to protect her at all cost. He admire and adore every of her personality no matter what.

Ashley then munch on the pancake awkwardly becaude of how Lucas keep staring deeply at her while smiling like he simp of her.

Ashley then gather her courage to ask " why are you looking at me like that? Eat your pancakes " she say while feeling flustered.

Lucas scoffs " I think I'm full just by watching you enjoying the food I make for you " he say while still stare deeply into her eyes.

Ashley feeling more flustered and shy by his words. Ashley clear her throat awkwardly " don't keep saying nonsense and eat " she say while push the plate slightly to Lucas.

Lucas let out a little chuckle because he know that Ashley felt flustered and awkward by his actions. Lucas then took a bite of his pancake but his eyes are still glued to Ashley meanwhile Ashley trying to look somewhere else acting as if she didn't saw him staring at her.