Part 31

Now, Lucas is at the police station to meet Kevin. Kevin is in the investigation room with the polices who keep on trying to question his motives but he try to deny it so Lucas got no choice but to confront him, himself.

Lucas enter the room and making an intense eye contact with Kevin. Kevin smirk giving a proud look on his face as if he's succeed on something.

Lucas smirk too " so you don't wanna say anything like a coward you are? A weakling? " He say in a provoking way cause Kevin face to look intimidating.

Kevin scoffs " weakling? That's you " he say trying to provoke Lucas back but Lucas just chuckle by his weak comeback.

Lucas laugh in an evil way " just shut it you shit ass. Now I just want to ask you why would you do that to my girl " he ask furious.

Kevin smirk " because I want you to feel what I want you to feel " he say in a provoking way.

Lucas smirk " really? In what way you want to do to her " he ask in a serious tone.

Kevin scoffs " well, to fuck her so you would know how good I am in fucking your girl " he say trying to provoke Lucas more.

Lucas look at him furious stand up from his seat and hit the table as if he's ready to slam the table on Kevin. Kevin look up at him with a proud face. " Now you're mad huh " he say.

Lucas bend a little bit to face Kevin " your fucking dick is small not even a dog want to mating with your trashy dick that smells like your socks " he say in a teasing but provoking way at the same time.

Kevin start to lose the smile on his face " do you think yours are better? ".

Lucas laugh " well aren't that the reason why I'm the one who manage to club business. You are not chosen because your dick won't satisfy anyone " he provoke Kevin more.

Kevin try to hit Lucas but his hands are lock with handcuffs. Lucas giggle " that proves that you're a weakling ".

Kevin look at him furious trying to be patient because he can't do anything. Lucas look at him in a provoking expression on his face " I swear you will gonna spend your life in prison especially when mom and dad know how a shitty son you are ".

Kevin scoffs " I bet dad will not care he will come and save me like how he avoid me to take over the club business " he say while smirking.

Lucas chuckle " how confident you are huh. Gonna wait for 5 seconds for them to enter this room and tell you something so you would lose your stupid confidence there ".

Kevin giving a smirk until after for 5 seconds, their parents enter the investigation room. Their expression shows how disappointed and furious they are with Kevin.

Kevin try to put on a smile " dad, I'm not going to be inside here right. You will help me right? " He ask trying to look innocent all of sudden.

Lucas scoffs " trying to look innocent. What a joke " he say while roll his eyes causing Kevin to give a glare at him for a moment.

Their dad sigh and cross his arms " you think I would let a horny jerk like you out of this place? You are not deserve to go out from this place. You should pay the price here " he say in a furious way.

Kevin lose his smile and look at his dad with a pleading face while shake his head " no dad. You can't do this to me. This is unfair " he beg.

His dad then yell " unfair?! " He say and stop for a moment and continue " how could you even try to do the girl that I've been raising for the promise I've had with her dad, you're embarrassing me! How could you try to lay a hand on her when you both are nothing! ".

His dad groan " I see her as my daughter too so I won't even it go for what you've almost did to her. How could you try to ruin her when she is the girlfriend of your brother ".

Kevin just look down didn't even know how to respond to his dad. His dad sigh " I feel like you've been raise wrong. I regret for keep spoiling you. I thought you would change if I treat you right but look. You are still the same. How can I even have expectations for you to change ".

His mom look at Kevin with a dissapointment on her face " I agree with your father. You should just pay the price for what you did. You think doing that to Ashley would affect Lucas? No, it affect us too cause we promise her dad to take care of her but you try to harm her. How can we even face her father even though he's not here anymore " she say while her voice is a little bit shaking.

Lucas sigh and walk away letting his parents to manage Kevin. When he walk out of the room, he saw Ashley is standing outside in distance. Lucas surprise and immediately walk to her " what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at the hospital to rest more? " He say while held her arms looking at her with a concerns eyes.

Ashley shake her head and held Lucas's hand while giving a soft smile " I'm fine. I just want to see how is it doing here ".

Lucas sigh and bend down a bit to look at her " we know how to settle this so don't worry much about it. You shouldn't be here. I don't want you to traumatized if you saw him ".

Ashley shake her head and put on a little smile " it's okay I'm fine. I can face him now ".

After Ashley said that, coincidentally Kevin is being drag by the polices and walk out of the room. Ashley look at Kevin nervous because Kevin look at her giving a smirk as if he's trying to scare her.

He stop walking and look at Ashley but Lucas try to protect Ashley and stand infront of Ashley. Kevin smirk " Lucas is sure interesting you should know that " he say trying to give a clue about something.

Ashley look at him confuse and look at Lucas too but Lucas look confuse along too not understand what Kevin meant. Kevin smirk " computer? " He say in a teasing way.

The polices then drag him away and walk away from them. Kevin turn his head and look back at them giving a smirk at them.

Ashley feel uneasy by what he meant but Lucas try to comfort her " don't listen to him. He's not sane now " he say trying to make sure Ashley didn't feel suspicious.

Lucas knew what Kevin meant when he said computer. That's mean Kevin saw the CCTV he install inside Ashley's apartment. Lucas didn't want Ashley to know about it so he try to make sure Ashley didn't get suspicious or think about Kevin words.