Part 10

Sofia enter the apartment looking furious and she threw her handbag feeling angry. Ashley look at her confuse " why? " She ask looking at Sofia confuse.

Sofia answer feeling frustrated " that bastard Lucas are a maniac " she raise her voice angrily.

Ashley look at her with a disbelief expression on her face " did you really meet him? " She ask not believing.

Sofia raise her voice again " yeah I did to warn him but he didn't even bother to listen he's so obsessed with you. I mean like obsessed like a psycho ".

Ashley face look worried. Sofia look at her and sigh " I'm worried about you. I'm worried that you have to face him like this. Poor you my little girl " Sofia say while her hands touch Ashley's cheeks and hug her.

Ashley lay her head on her chest didn't respond to Sofia's hug because she's worried that Lucas wouldn't even want to let her go. Sofia rub Ashley's back " if he really did want to do something bad to you be sure to tell me no matter what. Don't keep it all by yourself " she say trying to comfort Ashley.

Ashley sniffles " will I even survive with him? I mean like I can't even work somewhere else because of him. I guess no matter where I go he will be sure to find me even though I'm in a coffin " she say but at the same time she's joking sadly.

Sofia slap her arm " quit joking we are serious right now I'm worried about you ".

Ashley giving a sad smile " I am serious even though my words seems like a joke ".

Sofia sigh " hate that guy. Know how we both debate just now? ". Ashley look at Sofia confuse so Sofia start to tell her everything that had happen.

Ashley gasp speechless " did he really? " She couldn't finish her words because she feel so speechless.

Sofia nodded while roll her eyes " yes that cola smoke ass I swear he need mentos in his butthole " she say in a frustrated way.

Ashley sigh " I won't be able to escape him no matter what right? Please I thought of want my life to be single the rest of my life because I have trust issues in men now. I thought of want to spend the rest of my life only imagining my beautiful relationship with Namjoon ".

Sofia look at her surprise " the heck you talking about? ".

Ashley look at her in a sassy way " I love Namjoon to the point I don't even need anyone in my life ".

Sofia tilt her head slightly " so that's the reason you didn't find any man in your life yet ".

Ashley look at her and nodded while giving a cheeky smile. " I mean he's the reason why I can move on. The point where I had a breakdown broken heart when I saw Lucas betray behind my back infront of my eyes, Namjoon had save me from my depression. That was when I realized I shouldn't feel depressed at all like why do I feel depressed because of that. That's what I realize I start to stan Namjoon " she explain.

Sofia look at her in disbelief " dang that is so rare I've ever heard that someone can move on because of an idol ".

Ashley give a cheeky smile again " if you are in the fandom you will found a lot like me ".

Sofia shake her head and roll her eyes speechless. " I'm not gonna complain because it's your way to move on ". Ashley wiggle her body excited while put on a cheeky smile again making Sofia laugh by her cheeky behavior.

Lucas who watch the whole scene of them both feeling furious. He groan and call his assistant. His assistant came and bow " is there anything sir? " He ask politely.

Lucas answer him trying to be patient " found out who is Namjoon ".

The assistant smile and chuckle silently. He clear his throat " oh he's an idol. He is a leader of a group call BTS. He's a rapper in the group. In conclusion, he's a Korean pop idol " he explain.

Lucas furrowed his eyebrows and immediately turn his head back to face his assistant " what?! An idol? What the heck that got me ".

His assistant lock his lips trying to hold in his laughter. Lucas look at him " okay good but how do you know him? ".

His assistant smile " oh my sister likes that group so much. She always play their songs so I listen to it all the time and accidentally learn about them along ".

Lucas nodded " okay good go " he say. His assistant bow slightly and walk out of the room. His assistant ran far away faster just to laugh so hard as much as he can. He feel like his humor is broken because he didn't expect that could make him laugh.

The next day, the supervisor came to meet Lucas. He bow slightly to Lucas " sir, Miss Ashley didn't come to work today again ".

Lucas sigh and roll his eyes annoyed trying to be patient at the same time. " Did you call her? " He ask intimidatingly cause the supervisor whole body shaking.

The supervisor answer " I did but she didn't answer my call ". Lucas sigh annoyed again trying to be patient again.

" It's okay I will confront her myself " he say and signal the supervisor to go so the supervisor bow slightly and walk away.

Lucas clench his jaw feeling furious that how fearless Ashley is didn't even swayed by Lucas's threatened. He nodded his head slightly and mumble " you think I'm playing with you. Let's see how hard you try to find another job " he say and smirk.

Ashley walk around trying to apply a new job. She enter the shop to ask for a job so she got an interview but they didn't even accept her after saw her resume.

Ashley had been walking around enter around 5 shops to apply for the job but no one didn't accept her at all. Ashley didn't give up so she keep trying until she stop at 12 shops taking a rest. No one even accept her for the job at all.

She sit feeling distressed and take a sip of her drink. She mumble " he really play dirty like this. How can he even so out of the line trying to stop me to apply for another job by using his connections around the world. How is he so powerful that he even manage to make me not accepted for the job " she groan frustrated.

She sigh and take a deep breath again and sigh again before continue to go to apply for the job mumble to herself again " I'm gonna try again no matter how many shops I need to go " she hype herself and start to walk to find a job.

After going 22 shops a day she felt exhausted and it's already late at night. She feel breakdown that not even one single person want to accept her. She sat down at the bus station feeling frustrated, sad and down.

Until there's a car appear infront of her. The car window open reveal Lucas. Ashley look at him with tears in her eyes feeling resentful of him.

Lucas clench his jaw " I've told you already " he say.

Ashley scoffs " did you really have to go this far? " She ask while her voice is shaking.

Lucas exit the car and stand infront of her " stop searching anymore because no matter where you go the results will be the same. Let's go home " he say.

Ashley look up at him " I hate you " she say and her tears is finally falling down looking at him with full of resentment in her eyes.

Meanwhile, Lucas he look at her feeling guilty but at the same time his heart is greedy to have her. What he wants, he need to get it no matter what. That is how he is.

They both look at each other with a different emotions in their eyes.