Part 23

While Ashley is cleaning the room as usual doing her work, someone enter the room. She is flustered by the presence because she thought no one is in the room so she bow to that person " oh I'm sorry are you staying in this room? " She ask politely.

The man smile and nodded " yeah don't bother about me just keep cleaning it's okay " he say softly at her. Ashley give a little smile and nodded.

She's back to clean the room and manage everything inside the room. Tidy up the bed but the man stop her " oh you don't need to tidy up the bed it's okay. It will eventually get messy back anyway so don't trouble yourself with that " he say politely.

Ashley look at him feeling unsure " are you sure you don't want to tidy this? " She ask again to confirm. The man give a smile and nodded. Ashley nodded and smile along too so she pick every of the things she use for cleaning the room.

While she is still cleaning some things, the man suddenly ask " so you are a new worker here? ".

Ashley look at him confuse but she nodded anyway " yeah quite. Just started weeks ago " she answer.

The man nodded " because you doesn't seem familiar to me so yeah that's why I ask don't get me wrong ".

Ashley look at him and smile " it's okay. But do you always stay at this hotel? " She ask.

The man scoffs " yeah how did you know? " He smile curiously.

Ashley let out a little chuckle " no it's just that you say I doesn't seem familiar so it sounds like you always stay here " she explain.

The man chuckle and nodded " ah I see " he laugh " yeah I do. Too bad I didn't get the suite " he say.

Ashley chuckle " why? Is it full? ".

He shake his head " nah it's just that I have someone who literally dislike me to the point he didn't even let me to stay at the suite room ".

Ashley look at him confuse and he chuckle " it's okay I'm sorry for suddenly expressing my sad life but yeah just think of it as a random thing I say ".

Ashley chuckle " it's okay I will keep it private don't worry " she laugh giving a teasing look.

The man chuckle along and raise his hand for a handshake " my name is Kevin " he introduce himself.

Ashley is quite flustered that he suddenly introduce himself as if he wants to get know her better but she feel don't want to be rude so she smile at him instead and shake his hand back " I'm Ashley " she introduce her name too.

Kevin chuckle " I know " he say.

Ashley raise her eyebrows confuse and Kevin move his head pointing to her name tag on her shirt. Ashley look at her shirt and laugh " oh yeah " she say nervously.

Kevin laugh " don't be embarrassed it's okay " he say.

Ashley nodded and smile " I'm gonna get going now " she say.

Kevin nodded and chuckle " sure I bet you're busy. We meet again next time " he say and wave his hand goodbye. Ashley did the same too so she walk away pushing her cart and tilt her head.

She mumble to herself " what a weird guy ". Suddenly, her walkie talkie rang and she pick it up " hello " she say.

A familiar voice answer " as usual come to my room right now " Lucas say in his deep serious voice and he hang up on the walkie talkie.

Ashley look at the walkie talkie with her frustrated face and mumble " what the heck does he want again? ". She walk while push the cart feeling annoyed that he even had to ruin her day like this. She even mumble " why is everyone being weird today " while she roll her eyes annoyed.

When she arrive, she knock on the door but didn't even rang the doorbell instead. Lucas open the door with his intimidating cold face as if he's mad. Ashley look at him confuse but inside her heart she's worried that she might've make anything that makes him angry but she realize why would she care it's not like he's her boyfriend to take care of.

Ashley walk inside and look at him with a exhausted face " why did you call me here? " She ask.

Lucas turn his back to look at her " the previous room you just clean while ago? Did you perhaps talk with that guy? " He ask coldly.

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows and nodded " yeah why " she ask.

Lucas sigh roughly " seriously? What did he say to you? " He ask seriously.

Ashley just look at him confuse " nothing much just he casually say that he can't get a suite room and introduce his name to me all of sudden ".

Lucas sigh roughly as if he's getting more mad. Ashley take a peek to look at him " why? Is there something wrong? "  She ask.

Lucas take a deep breath and sigh " can you not clean his room? I will inform the supervisor to ask others to clean his room so you don't need to be there to clean his room " he demand.

Ashley didn't even say anything thinking for a moment looking at him confuse because she thought why would he didn't even want her to clean Kevin's room.

Ashley blink her eyes twice " may I ask why? What's the reason? "

Lucas sigh " I will tell you when you are done with your work later. I'm sorry that I interrupt you because of this matter only but I just want to inform you early so you can go back to work now " he say softly.

Ashley didn't expect an angry man suddenly turn into a soft man all of sudden. Thought he was mad just a while ago but suddenly he's being gentle and sweet. Ashley nodded and walk out of the room but Lucas grab her wrist and pull her closer to his body.

She look at him with eyes wide open surprise didn't expect the sudden actions of him. She look at him in the eye and stuttered " w-why? Is t-there something a-again? ".

Lucas look down at her lips feeling like he's hypnotized by her mesmerizing lips making him feels like he wants to kiss her at any moment now. He lean in for a kiss and there he give a peck of a kiss on her delicate lips.

Ashley eyes are getting more wide open shock and push his chest away. She blink her eyes twice feeling what just happen was unbelievable. She look at him " i-it's not g-good to give an attack kiss " she say and walk away shyly after.

Lucas smirk and chuckle by how cute she looks when she walk away like that. He mumble " how cute I might kiss her more " while smiling like an idiot who feels like he's winning at everything.