Part 20

When Ashley walk away, Lucas's mom appear with a smile on her face. Ashley stop and smile at her back. " Is he already calm down? " His mom say softly.

Ashley raise her shoulders " not sure but I just say what I can and let him alone to ease his mind " she answer.

His mom scoffs " you should've just been by his side I'm sure he will feel more at ease " she tease.

Ashley chuckle " it's okay he can manage himself ".

His mom giggle " okay, but come let's go somewhere else I need to talk to you about something " she say while grab Ashley's arm gently.

Ashley look at her nervous " oh okay sure " she say nodded slightly.

They both stand outside at the entrance but keep a little bit far distance from the entrance door. His mom cross her arms while look down with a concern expression on her face.

Ashley gulp feeling nervous but try to remain calm and ask her " what is it? Is there something? ".

His mom look at her and giving a smile " I know that you and Lucas were already broken up right? " She ask with a calm tone.

Ashley surprise and blink her eyes three times and stuttered " I-i " but her words cut by Lucas's mom.

His mom touch her arm gently " it's okay I'm not angry about that. It's just that I'm dissapointed that you both had to acting like this " she say softly.

Ashley look down feeling guilty but his mom chuckle " no don't worry I'm not dissapointed at you but I'm dissapointed with Lucas " she say in a soft manner.

Ashley sigh relief and look down " I'm sorry " she apologize.

His mom scoffs " it's okay. But I'm sad that you both broke up like this. I know the reason so I can't blame you for leaving him either ". Ashley just look at trying to hold in her tears.

His mom giving a comfort smile " I won't force you but it's up to you to think about it. Besides, Lucas really do change a lot especially when he brave enough to lend the club business to his friend ".

Ashley look at his mom confuse not quite understood the details. His mom giving a little smile " you know that club business need the boys from generation to generation to handle it. I don't understand either but it's their rules their family his great-grandfather, grandfather, father and him had to manage. Next it will be his son but it's broke because Lucas gave to someone else ".

Ashley just look at her mom blankly still feels like she need more details. His mom then grab Ashley's wrist softly and sit down together at the bench.

His mom sigh " we are in the same situation. Before, I don't know what kind of work my own husband do. Until we got married and got Lucas, I know what he did. I saw him making out with other women at the club. I was so angry that I almost bought Lucas away but his dad literally try in any way he can to get me back " she say and scoffs.

His mom then held Ashley's hand " when he explain everything, I was so speechless but I still want to get divorce but his dad won't even give up on me. He would still hold onto me no matter what. No matter how far I want to ran away, he caught me in the end. So here we are, I accept him when he didn't manage that club anymore. We live happily even though I got haunt by his mistakes in the past " she explain more.

His mom sigh " sometimes, I always think to myself did I make the right decisions to stay? I feel like I make myself suffer to stay with him because his big mistakes haunt me so much. It's hard for me to love him back but he really tried to hold onto me not letting me go until the end " she say and let out a little chuckle.

Ashley look at his mom with a pitiful eyes feeling sympathy towards his mom because she felt it too. She knew how hard it is for her because she's in that situation now.

His mom pat Ashley's hand softly " I know it might be hard for you but trust me you will be like me. You will ended up learn to forgive. Consider yourself lucky that Lucas are really brave enough to lend that club business to his friend. You're lucky because it happen before you marry with him. He's the only one who willing to give up on that club business because of you. For you, he willing to let that go just like that without even feeling any hesitation at all. That's how lucky you are ".

Ashley look down looking at his mom's hand touch her hand. Feeling the pain in her heart because she didn't even know how to feel about this. At the same time she resent him, but at the same time she understand the situation.

His mom sigh " I'm just saying what my opinion is. As long as you're the one who can decide what's really is for you then that's fine. You still have a lot of time to think about it. Don't rush " she advice.

Ashley nodded giving a little smile " I'll try " she say with a soft voice to his mom. His mom nodded and give her sweet comfort smile that can make anyone feel glad by just looking at her smile.

Ashley and Lucas's mom walk inside the house " you should stay a night here " she request.

Ashley surprise by her sudden request and start to flustered " oh i-I'm not sure " she stuttered.

Lucas appear " there's no need to ask for that it's not like she want to. She wants to go back " he say.

Ashley give a glare at him signaling him to not say anything like that. Lucas raise his one eyebrow like a proud person.

His mom chuckle " it's okay you can just stay a night here. Besides, I've prepare something in case you stay a night ".

Ashley stand thinking for a moment and nodded agreed after " okay I will " she say giving a smile to his mom.

His mom smile excitedly " really? I love you " she say while giving a hug to Ashley.

Ashley smile " okay I will go to the room. The room that I've slept that day right? " She ask. His mom nodded and giving an excited smile meanwhile Lucas look at her suspiciously.

Ashley walk away but before she do, she roll her eyes to Lucas. Lucas surprise with his eyes wide open feeling speechless. He wanted to say something but his mom said something first.

She grab Lucas's arm " let's have a talk first " she say coldly to Lucas cause Lucas having a second shock because it's unexpected that his mom just from sweet turn into a cold person after Ashley left walk away to her room.

They are at the backyard with his mom crossing her arms with a strict expression on her face. Lucas look at her nervously giving a nervous smile too and scoffs " what do you want to talk about? " He ask nervously.

His mom sigh " stop acting. I know you both are not in a relationship because you two broken up ".

Lucas look at her in disbelief " what how did you know? " He ask curious.

His mom roll her eyes " you think I didn't spy on you? I know this gonna happen " she say angrily and slap his arm.

Lucas held his arm whine in pain " ouch mom what was that for? ".

His mom pinch his arm " stop whining. Don't make my girl hurt by your stupid actions towards her ".

Lucas scream in pain while held his mom hand to not pinch him harder. " Mom stop that hurts " he whine again.

His mom roll his eyes " sleep in your room. Don't you dare enter her room " she warn while point out her finger infront of his face.

Lucas giving a glare " so what? she's my girlfriend " he whine.

His mom slap his arm hard again cause Lucas to whine in pain again " aw stop ".

His mom giving a glare " girlfriend? Control your obsession. Why are you and your father are so same? " She ask in disbelief.

Lucas sigh " I know his genes is inside mine but no matter what I'm not like dad. At least I stop handling that stupid business ".

His mom just giving a glare meanwhile Lucas sniffles look at his mom with a proud face while crossing his arms. It's like a staring eye contest between them.