Part 6

Ashley is sitting at the bench looking at the swimming pool view. She sat there while trying to ease her mind until Sofia appear.

Sofia sat next to her and ask " are you okay? ".

Ashley nodded giving a fake smile to her " I'm okay " she answer softly.

Sofia sigh " you know you shouldn't keep this to yourself. Can't you just say that you are not fine at all ".

Ashley scoffed " it's nothing really " she say while giving a comfort smile to Sofia.

" You know I hate it when you keep everything to yourself especially the problems you've had with Lucas before. If I knew about it I would've save you from him especially before you guys get to an engagement. I know that at times I would joke around everytime you tell all your problems but I just want to cheer you up and forget all the things you've gone through but that doesn't mean you keep it to yourself after that " Sofia say.

Ashley lock her lips and look down not even respond to Sofia. Sofia then wrap her arm around Ashley's shoulder " this time for once I will be serious if you tell me the pain you've been keeping inside your heart. So I could comfort you ".

Ashley scoffed " why so serious all of sudden? I'm not use to this " she tease.

Sofia scoffed speechless " so you prefer me who jokes around more? ". Ashley nodded and smile.

Sofia laugh " but for once I just want to be serious so I could advice you some things ".

Ashley let out a little chuckle " no thanks. Besides, I prefer if you joke around at least you make me laugh ".

Sofia pout " okay but please don't keep it all to yourself okay just tell me if anything wrong " she comfort Ashley. Ashley nodded and smile. They both hug each other until Oliver appear.

" Hey you guys wanna - " he didn't even finish words because he saw them hugging not wanting to disturb their moment. " Oh I'm sorry to interrupt " he apologize but they didn't mind.

They laugh " it's okay " they say while sniffles. Oliver just nodded confuse because he didn't expect the sudden intense between them suddenly get all serious.

Ashley and Sofia are now hanging out at Ashley's house. Ashley then open a topic " I've quit my work ".

Sofia look shock " what? Why? "

Ashley sigh " the company is not doing well so the boss did warn us to quit by ourselves ".

Sofia sigh along " so you will need to find a new job? " She ask.

Ashley nodded " yeah I really need to. I guess I need to find a company that always doing well so I wouldn't need to find a new one anymore. Maybe I could work there forever till I'm old " she say while put on a cheeky smile.

Sofia laugh " I will help you find one of course don't worry ". Ashley nodded and raise her arms for a hug so Sofia hug her back.

Lucas heard their conversation when he was monitoring Ashley as usual. He already get an idea when he heard Ashley needed a job. He straight away took his phone to call someone.

The person in the phone answer " hello? "

Lucas respond " can I meet you? ".

" Oh sure " the person say. Lucas hang up on the call and look at the computer smirking.

Lucas had arrive at the cafe where he will meet the someone he call. Until the person came revealing it's Oliver. He gave him a smile and giving a handshake " hey " he said to Lucas. Lucas nodded and smile.

Oliver sit down and ask " why do you want to meet me? "

Lucas fix his jacket and clear his throat " I just want to tell you in case Ashley want to find a job, can you recommend her my hotel? Recommend to work at my hotel as my hotel really do still have vacancy left ".

Oliver think for a moment and nodded understood " oh sure. Is she in the middle lf to finding a job now? ".

Lucas trying to act like he don't know " I mean in case is she ever ask about she need a job cause who knows ".

Oliver laugh and nodded " sure I will if she ever open a topic about job ". They both just sit there hanging out as usual like they was before when they were at school. They are both friends before not too close but just classmates who always hangout sometimes.

Sofia and Oliver are hanging out together at the park as Sofia did ask Oliver to hangout with her. They both talk about some things until Sofia open a new topic again.

She groan " huff even Ashley is in the middle of searching for a job " she say while touch her forehead feeling pressure.

Oliver froze and think for a moment " I have a recommendation. Besides, my friend told me the other day that he need any new workers. He have vacancy left ".

Sofia excitedly slap the table " really?! You're our savior. Where's the workplace at?! " She ask excitedly cause Oliver to awkward because she hold his hands while looking at him with her big doe eyes. Oliver can't deny that make his heart flutter as he do have a crush on her but never express his feelings.

He answer awkwardly " at the hotel as a housekeeper ".

Sofia smile excitedly " really?! Good! Ashley wouldn't mind of course as long as it's not a butcher " she say excitedly. Sofia then stand up rushing took her bag " I'm sorry but let's go home I really need to inform this to Ashley as soon as possible ".

Sofia ran leaving Oliver speechless because he wanted to say something but didn't get to say anything because of Sofia who already ran away. Oliver then just chuckle simping by her cuteness.

Sofia open the door screaming raising her arms when she enter the apartment causing Ashley to startled. Ashley furrowed her eyebrows " slow down your volume the neighbors might heard you and why are you so excited? " She ask Sofia.

Sofia straight away hug her " Oliver have a recommendation of a job for you as we both talk about you needed a job now ".

Ashley then smile happily " really? What kind of job? " She ask excitedly.

Sofia lock her lips and smile " at a hotel it's a housekeeper. Is that okay? ".

Ashley slap Sofia's arm " what do you mean? Of course it's okay as long as it's not a butcher " she joke. Sofia laugh and hug Ashley tightly.

Ashley broke the hug " wait. Where is the hotel anyway? ".

Sofia look blank and confuse " wait I didn't ask him because I was so excited to meet you to tell you this. I rush to here just now that I even forgot to ask ".

Ashley laugh and slap her arm again. Sofia laugh along and hug Ashley tightly again " it's good now " she say while still hugging tightly on Ashley.

Lucas who saw that and smirk. " We'll meet soon when you're sober this time " he mumble while sitting proudly that the day they both met finally came.

He sigh in relief feeling like everything is solve that he get to meet her through work like this.