Part 14

The supervisor sit behind the wall feeling the pain on his whole body. He held his waist trying to bear the pain. He took out his phone but he feel hesitate to call Ashley because he don't want her to get hurt especially Lucas would do something bad to her.

The supervisor is worried of her because he really dislikes it if any women got hurt unfairly like that. He got no choice but to had to listen to Lucas's order.

Lucas is a scary man who are capable of everything. The fact that he realized he would really had to be a homeless beggar at the street, it would really happen. Lucas is a powerful man who can end anyone career easily.

I have my sick mother who is sick in the hospital, I need to pay for her treatment so I can't just ruin my career just like that. I know it's bad for me to do this but I got no choice. My poor mother is laying on the hospital bed.

So I got no choice but to call Ashley. Ashley answer and I said to her " Mr Lucas want you back to clean his room. He refuse to hear any excuses. Just come " he say in an exhausted way. Before Ashley even talk the supervisor straight away hang up on the call.

Ashley look at her phone strangely wondering why would Lucas want her there back. She wondered what do he want this time suddenly want her there back. Just because he want Ashley to clean the room but didn't even find someone else.

Ashley mumbled annoyed " why does it have to be me ". She sigh and got no choice but to go to him. When she walk on her way to her housekeeping room to get prepare all her cleaning items.

While she walk on her way, she stop and saw the supervisor's office room. She gather her courage to enter and saw him in a weak condition. She worriedly approach him immediately.

The supervisor sit on the ground weakly and Ashley ask " w-what happen to you? " She ask worried.

The supervisor cough " don't bother about me go to Mr Lucas now " he demand.

Ashley sniffles " who did this to you? Did Lucas did this to you? " She ask.

The supervisor shake his head " I'm okay it's okay I will manage myself here. You just go to him ".

Ashley breath heavily feeling like she might want to lose her temper. She mumble " that jerk is too much " she say furious and walk away to meet him.

The supervisor understood her intention he try to stop her but he can't stand up at all. Instead, he have to sit there bearing the pain.

Ashley quickly walk to Lucas room and knock on the door hard. Lucas open the door. He wanted to say something but Ashley push him harshly inside and slap him causing his face to look at the side.

He scoff speechless " what the hell was that? " He ask intimidatingly.

Ashley look at him furious " did you have to go this far? " She ask angrily.

Lucas touch his cheek " what do you mean by that? " He ask.

Ashley scoff " what do I mean? How can you even do that to the supervisor?! " She yell.

Lucas groan and grab her chin harshly " why do you care? " He ask angrily.

Ashley shove his hand off from her chin " did you even have to beat him up just because I left work?! " She yell.

Lucas chuckle speechless " is that a problem with you? I just want to teach him a lesson for protecting you especially when he meddling into our business! " he yell.

Ashley scoff " what's the matter to you if he protect me? At least he protect me not like you who only know how to hurt me! " She yell back.

Lucas groan and pull her hair harshly " you better shut that mouth of yours before I fucking put my dick inside your mouth to shut you up " he warn her.

Ashley whine in pain and look at him terrified but at the same time she's angry " do you even realize what you doing? Don't you even have any sense of regret for doing this? " She ask while her tears fill her eyes.

Lucas keep pulling her hair harder " I won't do this if you keep argue with me but seeing you being rebellious I don't want to deal with that. Whatever it is I will treat you roughly if I want to ".

Ashley push his chest " go away. I don't even want you no matter what ".

Lucas pull her wrist " yeah go on, I will make sure you are mine no matter what too. I'm gonna make you my wife, I'm gonna make you to be my partner for the rest of my life ".

Ashley shove his hand away " no matter what you do, I'm not gonna love you. I can't even love you I don't even know to love you at all " she say while crying.

Lucas scoffs and smirk " I don't care as long as I keep you by my side whether you like it or not " he warn and want to walk away but Ashley ask him something.

Ashley sniffles " if you are this obsessed with me, if you really love me, why did you cheat before? Why did you do that behind my back? Throughout our relationship, your love for me is it even sincere? " She ask while crying.

Lucas stop for a moment didn't respond anything. " I just can't get it. You hardly let me go but yet you cheat on me even now you satisfy your lust with someone else. How can I even want to accept you back and trust you again? No I mean you make me lose my trust since you cheat on me " Ashley say.

Lucas sigh still didn't even say anything he just stand there frozen. Ashley wipe her nose and her tears " you think it's easy for me to accept you? Especially what you did in the past? I get that you love me but I still can't understand you why would you even satisfy your lust with someone else. That makes me feels like I can't accept for you who you are no matter what ".

Lucas sigh and turn his back to face her " I don't care what you think either. You sure do have a lot of questions but yes I love you to the point I'm so obsessed to have you but even if explain to you will you even understand me? Cause I'm not crazy of satisfying my lust but - " he can't finish his words.

Ashley look at him " but what? " She ask while crying.

Lucas sigh " you will get it one day. Or soon ".

Ashley sigh " so please don't torture me like this anymore. Stop what you doing cause I can't even love you back because of the big mistake you've done ".

Lucas sigh again and approach her nearly " listen to me. Even if you didn't see me as someone special in your heart but no matter what I'm gonna see you as someone special. I will treat you like you are my girlfriend and I will assume that we are in a relationship. Even if you didn't accept me as your boyfriend I will still assume that we both are in the status of boyfriend/girlfriend ".

Ashley look at him speechless " no you can't do that " she beg.

Lucas scoff " you can say anything but I'm not gonna change my mind cause you will always be mine no matter what " he demand and want to walk away but Ashley stop him grabbing his wrist.

She beg while crying " please don't do this to me ".

Lucas sigh " please just go and try to go on a date with me. Just try to go on a date with me so you can see for yourself or maybe you might change your mind about me. Just please go on a date with me at least. I wanna treat you right " he say while look deeply into her eyes.

Ashley just look at him not knowing what to respond meanwhile Lucas his eyes fill with hopeful feeling hoping that Ashley would accept him dearly but Ashley hate him so much.

Will she even able to handle his obsession? Will she even able to handle going on a date with him? That keeps playing inside her thoughts.