Part 4

Ashley and Sofia are at the club now walking inside searching for Oliver. Sofia freak out " omg he's there " she say excitedly feeling nervous while pinch Ashley's hand.

Ashley whine in pain " aw don't pinch me like that ".

Sofia look at their hands and let Ashley hand go surprise " sorry I didn't mean to I'm nervous " she say while trying to calm herself down.

Ashley chuckle " I thought you are not serious with him but why are you nervous ".

Sofia look at Ashley speechless " I don't know how to explain to you it's hard " she say while shake her head annoyed.

Ashley chuckle " so go to him I will sit anywhere quietly ".

Sofia look at her in disbelief " really? Are you are fine by yourself? " She ask Ashley worried.

Ashley chuckle " I'm fine it's okay just go to him. If there's anything I will surely to call you ".

Sofia look at her " okay but please tell me if anything happen okay? " She remind Ashley again. Ashley nodded and give a smile to her. Ashley gesture Sofia to go so Sofia walk away but she keep turn her back to look at Ashley to make sure that Ashley is really fine by herself.

Ashley just nodded signaling her that she will be fine. Sofia finally approach Oliver and greet him nervously " hi " she say while exhale her breath roughly.

Oliver take a sip of his drink and look at her giving his smile " hi " he respond. " Come here sit " he say while pat on the chair next to him asking Sofia to sit next with him. Sofia sit feeling nervous trying to maintain cool.

Oliver ask her " so you're here alone? ".

Sofia shake her head " no, I'm going here with Ashley " she say.

Oliver look at her confuse " seriously? She's here? I mean Ashley who hated to be here finally step a foot here " he say while laughing.

Sofia laugh " well I'm the one who had to drag her here. I try to drag her here as much as I could ".

Oliver laugh along " didn't expect that because I thought she really didn't even want to set a foot here especially because of her ex fiance ".

Sofia make an annoyed face " that jerk don't mention him, he's just such a fucking whore ".

Oliver laugh and nodded " I agree with that " he say while he give his glass for a cheers with Sofia. They both cheers their glasses and laugh together talking about some things.

Meanwhile, Ashley just sitting down being an introvert feeling bored so she decided to order an alcohol so she can have fun. She know when she's sober she just can't do anything that much because she's such an introvert person. So she try to drink so she can be in the middle of the crowd dancing together with any random strangers.

She drank so much until she feel drunk. She start to feel dizziness in her head but she stand up to go for a dance in the middle of the crowd. She dance like a drunk person enjoying herself dancing alone without anyone came to interrupt her.

But then a random stranger came to approach her and held her waist " I love the way you move your sexy body " he say in a horny way.

Ashley turn around to take a look at the guy and smile but she push him away " I'm sorry I wanna be alone I don't want anyone to be with me " she say to him. The stranger did not want to leave her but then Lucas came.

Lucas grab the guy's wrist and look at him with his furious eyes " let your nasty hand of my fiance " he said to him intimidatingly. The guy left speechless because he really thought they both are fiance.

Lucas grab Ashley's waist from behind. Ashley turn around to take a look again annoyed " I've told you I don't want anyone to be with me I want to be alone " she say feeling annoyed but then she try to take a look again to make sure she's not hallucinating.

She look at Lucas but her vision is a little bit blurry " wait Lucas? " She ask in a drunk state.

Lucas sigh " yes I am " he say while his hands grab her waist making her body touch his body. Ashley touch his chest but trying to push him away but Lucas still held her body to still touch his body.

" Let me go don't touch me you're dirty " she say in a drunk state. She keep pushing him but she's drunk she can't even push him using her full strength. " Stop touching me " she say while looking drunk.

Lucas just look at her intensely trying to control himself from attack her lips. He keep lost into her eyes feeling like he want to taste that delicate lips of hers again.

Lucas say to her in his deep voice " I crave for you ". Ashley look at him with her blurry vision and her face look drunk. She shake her head not wanting Lucas do anything to her. Ashley then faint on Lucas's chest.

Lucas hold onto her to make sure she didn't fall on the ground. He carry her in bridal style. He put her in the car and drove off to his hotel.

The next morning, Ashley woke up feeling dizzy. She touch her forehead feeling pain in her head. She woke up and saw Sofia is sleeping looking wasted.

She immediately woke up surprise and shake Sofia to wake her up. " Sofia? Sofia wake up " she say while shaking her leg.

Sofia groan " I want to sleep " she whine.

Ashley slap Sofia's leg " come on wake up and see where are we? How did we ended up here? " She ask Sofia.

Sofia try to open her eyes and look around with her eyes half open. She woke up shook too. Her eyes are already wide open " where are we? What is this place? " She ask panicking.

Ashley look at her with a disbelief face " that's what I wanna ask. Do you remember what happen? " I ask her feeling panic too.

Sofia look at Ashley with her eyes wide open and shake her head. Ashley sigh " I'm scared " she say.

Sofia came to her " why? Why are you scared? ".

Ashley look at Sofia with a pleading face " I'm scared some guys touch us when we're drunk and bought us here ".

Sofia slap Ashley's arm causing Ashley to whine " aw what was that for ".

Sofia hissed at Ashley " no one would touch us I mean look at us we're not naked " she say while looking at their body but something is wrong.

Sofia and Ashley look at each other surprise. " Wait we're wearing sleeping clothes and not our dress last night " Sofia say.

Ashley start to panic and hit Sofia's arm endlessly " now what is the meaning of this " Ashley said panicking.

Sofia just sit there with a blank face trying to process what's going on.