Part 32

That night, Lucas ask Ashley to stay a night with him because he's still worried of Ashley's safety. Even though Kevin is in the prison, he's still worried of her.

Now they both are in Lucas's penthouse. Ashley look around his penthouse and ask " did you really plan to live here like forever? ".

Lucas's scoffs " no, if we're married I'm not gonna live here. This will only be the place I would visit at times ".

Ashley put on a little smile feeling flattered when he mention about marriage. Lucas smile along and approach her " the way you smile shyly makes me want to kiss you passionately " he say in a low deep voice.

Ashley feel more flattered by his words and blushing " stop making me shy " she say shyly.

Lucas chuckle and wrap his arms around her waist " don't be. I'm your future husband " he say in a teasing tone.

Ashley slap his arm slightly " stop teasing me ".

Lucas hug her tightly " I'm teasing but at the same time I'm serious " he say while giving a cheeky smile cause Ashley to smile shyly till she could feel her cheeks turn red.

Lucas then carry her in bridal style cause Ashley to surprise but Lucas just give a teasing flirty smile. " Let's go to bed " he tease.

Ashley smile shyly again and slap his arm slightly " put me down, we're not gonna do anything ".

Lucas walk while carry her " I didn't say we do anything. I just say let's go to bed ".

Ashley look away embarrassed not knowing what to respond him. Lucas smirk seeing Ashley's reaction. He put her on the bed making her sit but Lucas bend down and look at her with a serious face " did you thought of something else? Doesn't it seems like you want it " he tease.

Ashley furrowed her eyebrows and look away shyly " what do you mean? It's you who make it seems like you meant a different meaning ".

Lucas chuckle " I just say let's go to bed that's mean let's sleep. Not something else " he say while getting a bit near again with his low deep voice.

Ashley look at him nervous not knowing how to respond him. Lucas put on a teasing smile and approach her ear " if you want something just tell me I will give to you to enjoy the pleasure you want ".

Ashley eyes wide open surprise by his speech and push his chest gently " no I didn't mean by that. I wanna sleep " she say in a sulking way and lay herself down while close half of herself with the blanket.

Lucas chuckle by her actions " how cute " he mumbled and lay himself beside her too. He hug her from behind " I'm just joking there " he say trying to persuade Ashley.

Ashley just stare not responding him but she can't deny the way he tease her did make her heart felt fluttered. Now, they both are already asleep together.

After few hours, Ashley feel thirsty all of sudden so she wake up from the bed slowly to not wake Lucas who is sleeping soundly. She walk out of the bedroom slowly and walk to the kitchen to grab some drink.

After she's done, she walk upstairs but something caught her eyes. The other room that she never enter before. She notice that Lucas show other rooms but never this one suspicious room.

Ashley didn't know what's going on with her head but she have that instinct to check on that suspicious room. Ashley walk to that room slowly not wanting to make any footsteps sound.

She walk inside the room and surprise by the sight of the room. The space is quite huge like a library.