Part 35

After done breakfast, Ashley turn her back to face Lucas. Lucas scoffs and look at her confuse " why? " He ask.

Ashley tilt her head slightly " I'm still suspicious of the room that are lock there " she say while pointing to the room.

Lucas scoffs and smirk " you really still can't get any of that don't you? I mean why so curious when you will see it if we both will get married? ".

Ashley clear her throat " if I'm not gonna agree to marry you? " She ask.

Lucas raise his one eyebrow " no matter what you will. I won't marry anyone else other than you ".

Ashley cross her arms " what if I really don't even want to marry you? " She ask in a tease tone.

Lucas push her on the sofa roughly and crawl on top of her " I don't care. I will make sure you're mine " he say with his serious deep tone voice cause Ashley feel more surprise by his sudden action.

Ashley gulp and look at him nervously because she didn't expect he would be this serious. She thought of wanting to testing him by asking those questions but she didn't expect that this his is reaction. She didn't even expect he would be this rough.

Ashley sigh " why are you being like this? " She wiggle her body a bit.

Lucas held onto her wrist " if you don't want to be mine then I got no choice but to make you carry my child ".

Ashley then immediately wake up surprise and close her chest with her arms " excuse me? I hate carry babies in my tummy. I'm not ready ".

Lucas scoffs and smirk " yeah I don't care. If you don't agree to marry me I got no choice but if you agree I will let you decide whether to have babies or not. Actually I don't mind if you don't even want to have a baby because I know you hated the idea of getting pregnant ".

Ashley giving a side glare and sigh " but you want to get me pregnant " she argue.

Lucas argue back " because you refuse to marry me ".

Ashley scoffs speechless " did I even say no yet? ".

Lucas stop for a moment and look at her causing Ashley to look at him confuse " so that's mean you will marry me? " He ask with a hopeful eyes.

Ashley getting flustered and try to find any excuses " n-no I mean give me a time to think about our relationship first then we think about marriage ".

Lucas let out a little chuckle " okay up to you but don't be long baby. I'm not gonna take it " he tease.

Ashley giving a glare again and slap his arm. Lucas held his arm and smile " don't do that I might ended up slam your butt " he tease again.

Ashley look at him disgust " what the hell? Go away you pervert you are not belong here ".

Lucas giggle " this is my house though ". Ashley just keep hitting him with a small pillow from the sofa. Lucas walk away and open the door " I will go to work first. Remember to call me if there's anything ".

Ashley nodded and Lucas put on his comfort smile and close the door after. Ashley sigh suddenly feeling lonely that Lucas is not there with her anymore. She can't deny she does enjoy Lucas tease her even though at times his tease is in a pervert way.

Lucas then enter the house again and Ashley look at him with her eyes looking glad. She look at him with hopeful eyes hoping him won't go to work.

Lucas give a smile " do you want to follow me to the office instead? Who knows you might be boring ".

Ashley look at him while thinking for a moment and nodded after " sure, I will get change but I need to take a shower first " she say while giggling with her cheeky smile and she straight away ran upstairs.

Lucas didn't expect her cute actions and chuckle " how cute wish I could bite that marshmallow cheeks " he mumble to himself.

After a few minutes, Ashley approach Lucas " I'm done " she say excitedly.

Lucas look at her surprise " wow that was fast ".

Ashley scoffs " yeah it is I mean I should be right because you need to be at work early ".

Lucas let out a little chuckle " normally girls would take time to put some make-up and dress themselves up but you are fast. It took 10 minutes for you only " he say impressed.

Ashley scoffs " well I'm all natural I don't need any of that. I just spend my time searching for outfits but not waste time on make-up because my skin face is important " she say in a cute way.

Lucas chuckle " good that my love is like this. This is what I prefer because there's no way I'm gonna wait for a girl that spend too much on make-up everytime going out ".

Ashley smile " but imagine that I'm that type, will you still obsessed with me? ".

Lucas think for a moment " I do but I will make you not to love your make-up too much ".

Ashley laugh " I'm not sure about that cause I don't know how other girls would think if you stop them to love make-up ".

Lucas chuckle " well I'm gonna say love your skin and make your skin flawless and beautiful so you don't need make-up. I will make sure every products can make you look young and natural instead ".

Ashley chuckle along " what a nice words you said there. Well if you want one to stay pretty you're the one who need to help to buy products or so on ".

Lucas scoffs " I know that basic well so don't worry ". Ashley just smile and Lucas smile along just by watching Ashley putting a sweet beautiful smile to him.

He can't deny he feel lost in her beauty. Ashley notice the way Lucas look lost and she smile awkwardly " so? Are we gonna get going? ".

Lucas stand up but his eyes are still glued to her. He approach her making their body a bit attached with each other. He look at her eyes intensely " I ought to kiss you right now " he say in a low tone voice.

Ashley look at him nervously didn't expect that he would suddenly say that he want to kiss her. Ashley gulp and blink her eyes twice " u-uhm I think we should go " she say with her smile awkwardly.

Lucas smirk slightly and straight away lean in for a kiss. Ashley open her eyes wide surprise by his action but she eventually gave in and respond to his kiss.

Lucas felt the respond of her kiss and cupped her cheeks to deepened their kiss more. The more they kiss, the more passionate their kisses are. Ashley even give in to his kiss feeling the sensual of each other's lips.

There, they both kiss each other passionately didn't even bother about anything anymore. Just in their own romantic world.