Part 29

The next morning, Ashley woke up while her hand are feeling next to her but she felt Lucas's body is not there. She woke up surprise to see around that he's not there so that disaapoint her for a moment but then Lucas enter her room with only wearing a towel cover his lower body while he wipe his hair.

Ashley look at him surprise meanwhile Lucas look at her and smirk " why are you so surprise? You like the view? " He tease.

Ashley immediately look away flustered " no I don't. I just - " she didn't even get to say her next word because Lucas suddenly crawl on the bed looking at her with his flirty expression on his face.

Lucas look at her eyes deeply " just what? " He ask in a deep low voice.

Ashley gulp looking at him feeling nervous " n-nothing " she stuttered.

Lucas chuckle " why so nervous hm? " He ask in teasing way.

Ashley immediately look away " no I don't. I just want to take a shower " she say while stand up from the bed naked. Ashley stop for a moment realizing something and look at herself for a moment. She look at Lucas after because she's shy that he saw her stand up naked.

Ashley straight away pull her blanket and close her body. Lucas chuckle " is that necessary? I mean I've saw it full last night why would you even try to cover yourself suddenly " he tease again.

Ashley back away " I wanna bath " she change the topic and straight away want to walk away but Lucas stop her by pull her blanket cause her to sit along on the bed.

Ashley sat surprise and Lucas just appear giving a hug from behind making Ashley to gasp surprise by his actions. " Why are you suddenly acting all shy hm? " He ask her.

Ashley blink her eyes twice nervous while holding tightly onto the blanket " n-no I'm not. I-i just want to take a shower " she replied.

Lucas scoffs and turn her around to face him " don't be like this. You make me want to kiss you " he say in a low deep voice.

Ashley gulp " no don't ". She say softly. Lucas let out a little chuckle and lean in slowly for a kiss. Ashley didn't even react, she just let Lucas to kiss her. They both kiss and slowly Lucas lay Ashley down on the bed.

Ashley look at his eyes deeply feeling nervous. Lucas try to calm her down " don't be nervous. I will be gentle no matter what ".

Ashley gulp " it's okay to not be gentle. I love it anyway " she say in a soft way but surprisingly she sounds seductive according to Lucas.

Lucas immediately attack for a kiss until they both breath heavily while kissing passionately. Ashley touch his chest feeling the passionate of his kiss. Lucas shove the blanket away roughly like he turn into a beast can't even trying to control himself.

Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck while didn't even let the kiss go. Lucas open his towel and threw it away. He position Ashley's leg immediately cause Ashley to gasp but they still stay to kiss passionately.

Lucas didn't even hesitate he just straight away enter his member inside her. Ashley gasp and moan at the same time. Lucas still didn't even want to let the kiss go while thrusting.

Ashley start to moan and Lucas look at Ashley's eyes deeply " please you're so good " Lucas said to her while staring at her eyes deeply.

Ashley just look at him with her innocent delicate eyes that could make anyone just lost into her eyes. Lucas start to thrust even more with speed. Ashley moan getting loud everytime Lucas thrust hard and fast.

While Lucas thrust her, he suddenly propose her " I want you to be my wife " he say while breathing heavily.

Ashley stop moaning and look at him blank for a moment. Lucas stop too but his member is still inside her. He ask her worried " why? "

Ashley smile a little " yes I do " she say softly.

Lucas smile happily and start to kiss her again. They both kiss passionately again while Lucas continue to thrust her making her feel more of the pleasure.

There, they both ended up make out for 2 hours straight.

After they both are done, they ended up sleep but Ashley is already awake watching Lucas sleep peacefully. She kiss his forehead and stand up to go for a shower.

While Ashley is shower peacefully, suddenly she felt an arms wrapping around her waist from behind. Ashley gasp startled and held Lucas's arms who is hugging her.

Ashley sigh relief " you scared me " she say.

Lucas chuckle " why? You thought it's someone else? "

Ashley look at him with a disbelief expression on her face " yeah. Who knows there's a pervert who enter here to harassed me ".

Lucas laugh " you and your overthinking. Don't worry I won't let that happen. I'm always here alert to protect you ".

Ashley sigh relief " well that's good ".

Lucas tightened his hug more " why don't you start to move in with me? " He ask.

Ashley stop doing her thing and turn around to look at him " move in with you? Is that even allowed? You practically live at the hotel " she say.

Lucas chuckle " well I've already build a house for the both of us in the future. It's already been a long time I've build that house for our future. It's still there actually I take good care cause who knows we both might ended up together again ".

Ashley look at him touch " that's mean you bought that house when you are already planning our future together? " She ask.

Lucas nodded while smiling " yeah. I didn't even step in that house because I thought of want to take a look at that house with you but unfortunately we have a problem that time ".

Ashley sigh " we can visit it today or tomorrow that's fine with me ".

Lucas look at her excited " really? Sure we can go today and take a look. I mean it's been a long time I thought of want to surprise you our future home. Besides, everything inside is already complete. It's just that it's incomplete without the both of us ".

Ashley chuckle " stop being such a teaser ".

Lucas smile and held her hands " it's true. That house is our future. I've already dream of wanting to build a family with you at our future home. I wish that it will come true ".

Ashley smile " it will happen soon ". Lucas smile at her too and carry her and put her on top of the sink. They both facing each other while Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck.

Lucas kiss her while he rub her back gently. Lucas look at her and smirk " it seems like you want more " he tease.

Ashley just giving a smile signaling that he's right. Lucas scoffs and straight away attack for a kiss. There, they both ended up making out again in the bathroom.