Chapter 2

Meanwhile, as Damian enters his workplace, which is a catering service company, he is greeted by his co-workers / friends named Bruce, Roger, and Russel, who look up to him.

"So, are you ready?" said Bruce, as he asked Damian.

"For?" said Damian, as he looked at them, while raising an eyebrow.

"For real?" said Roger

"Nah, I'm just kidding, of course I am!" said Damian

"Well duh, you deserve it! A promotion like that from the boss, is like wow!" said Russel, as he makes hand gestures in the form of fireworks, along with making the sound effects.

"Ha ha, yeah." said Bruce, as he laughed.

"Well, there's the man of the hour!" said their boss, as he greets Damian.

"Oh, speaking of him." said Roger, as he signals Bruce and Russel, before looking at Damian, while tapping on his shoulder. "We're going to get ready for work. See you in a bit."

"See ya." said Damian, as he smiles at Roger, Russel, and Bruce before smiling at his boss.

"Say, Damian, I was telling all of the people that I know about you!" said their boss, as he smiled at Damian. "Now, let's go to my office, so that I can get the paperwork ready."

Meanwhile, with Christina...

Christina was in Imagine's CEO's Assistant office, looking around until her name was called by a person who was coming towards her.

"You must be Christina! I'm Ben, Imagine's CEO's Assistant." said Ben, as he greets her while smiling.

"It's a pleasure being here." said Christina, as she smiled back at Ben.

"Yes, I know," said Ben, as he continued to smile at Christina.

"I made an appointment with the CEO." said Christina

"Uh huh, yes, I know. That's why you're here." said Ben, as he chuckles.

"Yeah." said Christina, as she couldn't stop smiling at Ben, who couldn't stop looking at her either.

After finally noticing that he has been looking at Christina for far too long, Ben starts to change the subject, before things could get even more awkward.

"You have a big smile." said Ben

"Yes, that's what they all say." said Christina

"Yes, and that's what you wrote here on your report too, here let me read it to you." said Ben, as he looked at Christina's report that was in her file folder. "I'm a strong independent woman, who is also a player with a bright smile!"

"Oh, right I forgot that I put that in there." said Christina, as she started to blush.

"Really? Well, don't worry. There's no one here that heard it." said Ben, as he raised an eyebrow at Christina. "Say, are you sure you want to be a designer? I mean, we do have an opening for a model. You are more perfect as a model than a designer. No offense, but being a designer is too much work. While being a model is so much easier, all you have to do is turn to the camera, smile or act serious, and click click, Flash, Poof! The pictures are done!"

Christina giggles.

Beep! Beep!

Just then, after hearing something beep, both Ben and Christina looked at eachother. Ben unclips a beeper from his pant's pocket, and looks at it.

"Is that a beeper?" said Christina, as she asked Ben, who nodded.

"Yeah, as the CEO's assistant, I am a very busy man!" said Ben, without looking at Christina.