Chapter 9

The next day, in the morning...

Damian is in Christina's workplace, cooking one of his recipes for Christina and her co-workers.

"So, how's it going?" said Christina, as she walks to the kitchen counter and asks Damian.

"It's going great! They're almost done!" said Damian, as he checked the oven. "Yup, you can tell by that smell."

"Mmmm, delicious." said Christina, as she sniffed the smell of freshly baked bread.

"Heh, you're enjoying this aren't you." said Damian, as he started to tease Christina.

"Well yeah, it's not all the time we get a chef that actually cooks real food in here, instead of warming up frozen food." said Christina

"Well, don't worry, everything that I make is fresh." said Damian

"I can tell," said Christina, as she giggled.

"Okay, and... Done!" said Damian, as he hears the oven ding. "Everyone, get in line for breakfast!"

Damian starts to serve food to some of Christina's co-workers including Kendall, Alicia, Tonia, Alexis, Julie, and Alexandra.

"Thank you." said Tonia, while taking her tray.

"You're welcome." said Damian

"Thank you." said Alexis, while taking her tray.

"You're welcome." said Damian

"Thank you." said Alicia, while taking her tray.

"You're welcome." said Damian

"Thank you." said Alexandra, while taking her tray.

"You're cute." said Kendall, without no hesitation while taking her tray.

"Thank- Wait what?" said Damian, as gives Kendall a questionable look.

"I said, you're cute." said Kendall, while giving Damian a wink, before leaving.

"She didn't mean it." said Julie, who was next while taking her tray. "Anyways, thanks."

"Anytime." said Damian, as he turned his head to Christina, who was next in line.

Just then, before Damian can give Christina her tray of food, she gets hugged from behind by one of her co-worker and close friend named Hank.

"Hey beautiful?" said Hank, as he hugged Christina even more, making her stir.

"Hank! Heh, let me go!" said Christina, as she tried to make him let go of her.

"Nah ah, not until you say the magic word." said Hank, as he wouldn't stop hugging her.

"What magic word? There is no magic word!" said Christina, as she giggled.

"You're wrong, it's who's your lover?" said Hank, as he whispers to Christina, while grinding at her.

"Are you asking me? Or?-" said Christina, as she asked Hank, before being cut off by him.

"Just say it." said Hank

"Okay, Um... who's my lover?-" said Christina, as she asked him.

"My lover, not yours." said Hank, as he cuts Christina off again.

"Oh, sorry. Um... Who's your lover?" said Christina, as she asked him.

"Kendall." said Hank, without hesitation.

"Then why aren't you hugging her instead of me?" said Christina, as she was let go by Hank.

"Because, I just wanted to make your boyfriend jealous." said Hank, as he smirked.