Chapter 4

A few moments later...

Damian arrives at Christina's workplace, enters the lobby where he finds Alexandra who was at the receptionist table typing something on the computer. Damian looks around the lobby, as Alexandra continues to type something on her computer screen.

Alexandra looks up from the computer screen and sees Damian.

"Can I help you?" said Alexandra, as she asked Damian.

"Yeah, I uh..." said Damian, who was cut off by Alexandra.

"Who are you waiting for?" said Alexandra, as she asked Damian.

"Uh, I'm here to see Christina." said Damian

"Really?" said Alexandra, as she asked Damian.

"Yeah." said Damian, as he admits to Alexandra.

"What's your relationship with her?" said Alexandra, as she starts to question him. "Are you a family member of hers? Friend? Relative?"

"No, no, no. Well... Nothing actually." said Damian, as he admits to Alexandra.

"Mm hm." said Alexandra, as she continued to type on her computer. "You can take a seat if you like."

"Uh, thank you. But I'd rather stand up, I'm kinda in a hurry." said Damian, not wanting to sound rude.

Alexandra shrugged before looking back at her computer screen.

"Suit yourself." said Alexandra, as she finished typing a message to Kendall, and sent it to her.

The message says: "Kendall, the person of whom Christina was talking about earlier is here. He seems okay, nice, and very cute looking. Where's Christina?"

Message from Kendall: "How cute is he?"

Alexandra: "Very cute."

Message from Kendall: "Describe him!"

Alexandra: "Get you rear over here! And see him for yourself!"

Message from Kendall: "I just notified Christina, that guy named Damian is already here. She's coming right your way! And fast too!"  

Alexandra: "Does she like him?"

Message from Kendall: "We don't know yet, but we're going to find out soon!"

Just then, both Alexandra and Damian stopped what they were doing, and heard footsteps coming their way.

Alexandra: "Oop, looks like the express train is already coming this way!" 

Message from Kendall: "Christina?"

Alexandra: "How'd you guess?"

Message from Kendall: "Because, we could literally hear her footsteps through the hallway."

Alexandra: "I'm pretty sure she's either skipping the steps, or jumping some of them."

Message from Kendall: "Long jump!"

Alexandra: "Totally, long jump them!"

Message from Kendall: "Okay, Tonia, Alexis, Alicia, and I are already on our way!"

Alexandra: "Hurry!"

Message from Kendall: "We will!"

Just then, Christina arrives speed walking her way towards Damian.

"I'm here!" said Christina, who was completely breathless, after all of that running. "I'm... Here!"

"Woah, are you okay?" said Damian, as he asked Christina. "You sound like you just ran a mile."