Chapter 16

The next day, in her workplace...

Christina couldn't stop thinking about the way that she and Damian had danced the other night.

Christina sighs...

Kendall, who was also in the room with Christina, mocks as she sighs. Kendall looks at Christina, while trying to get her attention, but fails.

"Christina. Christina?" said Kendall, as she stood up from her seat, and leaned next to her, before dragging her words out. "Christina... please... answer... me..."

Kendall had no luck on that either.

"CHRISTINA! OMG?! YOU NEVER TOLD ME OF HOW YOUR DOUBLE DATE WENT!!!" Yelled Kendall, while bombarding Christina with questions.

Christina jumps up, finally breaking out of her daydream.

"HUH?! WHAT?!" Yelled Christina, while looking around confused.

"How did your double date go?" said Kendall, as she grins.

"Oh, it went well." said Christina, as she admits.

"Better?" said Kendall

"It was fine, and I liked it." said Christina

"I'm sure you did, because you were with him weren't you." said Kendall, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yeah, ew. Why are you making that face?" said Christina, as she questions Kendall.

"Oh, just cause." said Kendall, as she looks up while continuing to smirk, along with sitting back in her seat.

Just then, Julie enters the room.

"Good afternoon, geeks." said Julie, as she looks at both Christina's and Kendall.

"Hi Julie." said Christina, as she waves at her.

"Hey Julie, when are you going to stop calling us geeks?" said Kendall, as she asked her.

"When you stop calling me a geek photographer." said Julie, putting her camera lenses on her camera, while turning to Christina. "Christina, are you ready for your photo shoot?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." said Christina, nodding her head. "Hey, question? Can you take photos of food?"

"Yeah, I can." said Julie, continuing. "I can also take pictures, take videos of food for commercials, take videos of you guys during your soccer practices, and games, along with making a short or long commercial. So, yeah, I can basically do it all."

"Why, do you ask?" said Kendall, as she questions Christina.

"Well you see, Damian has to do this thing, and well-" said Christina

"And you want to help him with it." said Kendall, as she finishes Christina's sentence. "So, call him and see what he says."

Christina, takes out her phone, and starts to call Damian.

"Hello, Damian? I need you to come over to my work place. Along with your recipes!" said Christina, as Damian answers her call.

"What? Why?" said Damian, through the phone, as he began to worry.

"Just come!" said Chrstina, as she continued. "And hurry!"

"But." said Damian, through the phone.

"Please!" said Christina, as she begs him.

"Okay, I'll be right there." said Damian, through the phone.

Moments later, Damian arrives at Christina's workplace, and is greeted by Alexandra, before guiding him to the photo studio in which Christina and Julie were at.