Chapter 38

The next day, after Damian wakes up, and walks to Christina's kitchen, Damian then finds Christina sitting at the kitchen table.

Damian sighs.

"Sit down please," said Christina, as she pointed to the open seat across from her.

Damian sits down quietly, and looks at Christina

"Here, I want you to have this." said Christina, taking out a flight ticket and a pack of money.

Christina slides the two items across the table.

"There's enough money for you in the packet." said Christina, as she admits with a frown on her face. "However, for the flight ticket... You'll be leaving for the United Kingdom on the same day of my wedding with Steven. And during the same time of the wedding as well."

Damian just looks at her silently and frowns.

"I'll take you back to your house, so that you can start packing." said Christina, awkwardly.

The ride to Damian's house was very silent, and only the radio was playing.

Just Give Me A Reason: Pink (Feat. Nate Ruess) was on

While arriving Christina parked her car in front of his house. Christina takes out the flight ticket, along with a pack of money and gives it to Damian.

A sad Damian looks at Christina, deciding to finally speak.

"I don't need the money, I need you in my life. So, why are you pushing me away?" said Damian, as he questioned her.

"It's complicated and you wouldn't understand!" said Christina, as she yelled.

"Then help me understand!" said Damian, as he tells her back while continuing. "If you're being threatened, tell me so that we can go to the police right now, and press some charges on them so that they can leave you alone. Christina, you know that I love you, and would do anything to help you, or even save you!"

"I know, and that's why I don't want to be with you anymore!" said Christina, in tears while lying. "Don't you see, long distance relationships are hard! Especially when you don't even like the person who loves you back! That, and I'm sick and tired of you saving me! So, just go and be happy without me!"

After saying that, the car goes silent.

An upset Damian looks at Christina.

"If that's what you want, then so be it", before taking the flight ticket, without the pack of money and leaving.

A crying Christina leaves, while looking back, before accelerating her car more.

Later in her work area, Christina is visited by Kendall, Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia, who sing in an a cappella song.

"Lonely, why so lonely?" said Kendall, Alicia, Tonia, and Alexis, as they sang.

Christina wasn't thinking about it twice, so she got up from her seat, and slammed the door shut on them.

The girls quiet down a bit, before entering the room quietly, like four little girls after being scolded by their mother. Kendall along with Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia, ask Christina of how it went with Damian.

"I have Damian the pack of money, and the flight ticket." said Christina, as she admits. "But, after an argument with him, he only took the flight ticket instead of the money."

"Christina, I know this is none of our business but..." said Kendall, hesitating a bit. "But Why did you end your relationship with Damian?"

"Because, you girls wouldn't understand." said Christina