Chapter 7

A couple of hours later...

After the girls help Christina clean her apartment, Christina goes to get herself dressed. Kendall rubbed her hands together.

"Heh heh." said Kendall, with a smirk.

"Uh oh, she's got that look on her face." said Alexis, as she nudged Alicia and Tonia who also turned to Kendall.

"Kendall, what are you doing?" said Alicia, as Kendall looks at her.

"Nothing." said Kendall, as she grins sheepishly.

"Okay, spill." said Tonia

"Fine, I'm just going to play a little bit of music. That's all." said Kendall

"Mm hm." said the girls, as they each crossed their arms and raised an eyebrow at Kendall.

Kendall gasps pretending that her feelings were hurt.

"I would never do anything to embarrass Christina." said Kendall

"Drama Queen." said Alexis, as she rolled her eyes.

"For real." said Tonia

"You girls don't believe me?" said Kendall, acting hurt.

"Really, remember dropping Alexandra off at her school dance, along with her friends." said Alexis, as she asked Kendall.

"Oh yeah, how would I not forget, we had a great time!" said Kendall

"Nooo." said Alexis, as she continued. "You had a great time, she on the other hand was embarrassed, because you acted like a total soccer mom, and not only that but you danced rear off until you dropped."

"We had a blast!" said Kendall, as she tries to deny that she didn't.

"Kendall, all I'm saying is that even though Alexandra is your niece, twice removed from the family, you acted like a total Mom out of jealousy, just because she wanted to dance with her crush." said Alexis, as she admits to Kendall, who finally remembers.

"Yeah, well what was I supposed to do? Be the third wheel?" said Kendall

"You were a chaperone!" said Alexis, as she continued.

"So what? Us, chaperone's can't have a little fun?" said Kendall

"She was nine!" said Alexis

"So?" said Kendall

"Aren't the cool aunts suppose to make their nieces and nephews look good?" said Kendall

"Not when they accidentally send their crush, straight into the punch bowl, after Accidentally hip bumping into them." said Alexis, while making hand gestures. "I even had to replace you, because the principal called me in."

"Yeah well, lucky for Damian there isn't a punch bowl." said Kendall, as she looks around, and back at Alexis.

"No punch bowl, but there is pepper spray, in case he tries to pull a fast one on Christina." said Alicia

"True." said Tonia, as she chuckles.

"Come on, girls. What fun will it be if I don't get to do this." said Kendall, as she continues, before smirking. "Besides, we can test both Christina's and Damian's reaction if we do this."

"Christina, will be so embarrassed." said Tonia, as she chuckles.

"Fine!" said Alexis, as she surrendered.

"Yes!" said Kendall, as she did a mini celebration. "Come to aunt Kendall!"

Kendall walks towards Christina's speaker that was sitting on the counter close to where the television was at, inside of the living room. In less than a minute, Kendall sets up Christina's Bluetooth speaker with her phone without Christina even noticing.