Chapter 41

Meanwhile, at the airport...

Damian and Bruce are waiting for Damian's plane to be called.

After Damian's flight gets called on the loudspeaker, looks at Bruce.

"Thank you for being here with me Bruce." said Damian, as he thanked him.

"Anytime." said Bruce

"And thank you for always being there for me." said Damian, as he continued.

"Aw Damian, if you keep going like this, there's no way you're going to go to the United Kingdom, at this hour." said Bruce, as he teases him.

"Heh, yeah." said Bruce, as he tried to give his friend one last smile.

"Take care of everyone for me, including Christina and the girls," said Damian, as he continued. "And Russel as well."

"I will, don't worry." said Bruce, as he hugs Damian while patting on his hard.

"Well, I better get to the checking area." said Damian, as he started walking towards the checking area along with his suitcase.

"Damian!" said a voice from a distance.

"Damian!" said the voice again.

Damian stops after hearing his name being called multiple times.

Both Bruce and Damian turn around, and see that Russel, and a heel running Tonia are running towards them.

"DAMIAN!" yelled Tonia, while calling out Damian's name.

"Tonia? Russel? What are you two doing here?" said Damian, questioning.

"Hold on, just give us a sec." said Tonia, as she and Russel were too exhausted to speak.

"Whew!" said Russel, as he panted. "We sprinted from the parking lot, all the way to here. I'm running in a suit and tie! While Tonia over here, was running in a dress with heels!"

"Yeah!" said Tonia, catching their breaths. "Okay, Damian listen closely... Christina does like Steven...-"

"She's only marrying him because..." said Russel, who was still tired.

"In order to save you...-" said Tonia, who was also still tired from speaking.

"Woah, woah, guys, calm down." said Damian

"Yeah, you're not making any sense." said Bruce, as he and Damian couldn't understand a word that Tonia or Russel were saying.

"Relax." said Damian

"Okay." said Tonia, as she finally catches her breath. "Damian, the reason why Christina is marrying Steven, is because Randy forced her too. In order for him to use Christina's designs, since he doesn't accept people that he already turned down, according to him. Christina has to marry Steven, because if she opposes then Randy threatens to kill you."

Both Damian and Bruce are shocked by the news.

"Damian, Christina still loves you." said Tonia, as she admits. "She's just sacrificing her love in order to save you."

After hearing his flight being called for the last time, Damian looks at Bruce before looking back at Tonia and Russel.

"Guys, I know this sounds crazy but, I'm willing to save Christina." said Damian, continuing. "Either way, after finding out the truth. Now, who's with me!"

"We are!" said Tonia, Russel, and Bruce, as they yelled.

"Now let's go, we have a wedding to crash!" said Damian, proudly.

Tonia takes off her heels.

"What are you doing?" said Bruce, questioning her.

"Taking these things off." said Tonia, as she grabs her heels, on one hand. "They're not made for running, they're made for fashion. But, not for running."

"I can carry you, if you want." said Bruce

"Would you do that?" said Tonia, asking him.

"Of course." said Bruce, as he smiles.

"Yeah, yeah, come on love birds, let's go!" said Russel, telling both Tonia and Bruce, while the four of them started to run back to their vehicles.

Damian, Bruce, Tonia, and Russel, leave the airport, and head to Christina's wedding.

Meanwhile, the group are being chased after one of Randy's goons, in a car chase.

"Dude! This guy is nuts!" said Russel, as he yells.

"We have to lose track of him! Or he'll crash Bruce's car!" said Tonia

"I'm pretty sure, this guy works for Randy." said Russel

"Yeah, no doubt!" said Tonia, continuing to drive.

While taking numerous intersections, Damian and Bruce (in Bruce's car) along with Tonia and Russel (in Tonia's car), manage to make Randy's goon crash into Randy's priceless sports car, while trying to seemingly park in the driveway of "Imagine".

"Come on." said Bruce, as he and Damian got out of their car.

"Wait!" said Damian, while running towards Randy's goon's car.

Damian opens the driver side of the car.

"What are you doing?" said Tonia, as she and Russel approached Damian.

"Take him out!" said Damian, as he took the unconscious goon out of his car, before putting him on the sidewalk further away from the crashed car.

"Man, Damian you are nuts." said Russel, as he joked.

"Nope, a hero." said Bruce

"Come on, guys! We still have a bride to save!" said Tonia, as she, Damian, Bruce, and Russel ran inside of Imagine's building.

While running into the lobby, Damian, Bruce, Russel, and Tonia stopped running after looking at a couple of guards. The guards recognized Damian's photo on the no invitation list, before looking back at him.

"Eh, this is going to be a rough day." said Russel, as he looks at Bruce, Damian, and Tonia.

"Yeah, well. I got time." said Damian, as he unbuttons his sleeve and folds them up.

"Same here." said Bruce, as he does the same with his sleeves.

"Me three." said Tonia, as she took off her heels.

"Me four." said Russel, as he took off his suit jacket.