Chapter 46

After their soccer games in the United Kingdom, and Damian winning Simon's food competition show, everyone heads back home, after leaving the same day.

Once arriving at her apartment, Christina unlocks the door while opening it wide enough, Christina walks inside along with an exhausted Kendall and Tonia behind her.

Kendall falls asleep on Tonia's shoulder while Tonia tries to drag both her and Kendall onto a different sofa. Christina yawns, before turning to the door.

"Thanks for helping us with our luggage, I'm sure we'll still be stuck in the airport right about now." said Christina

"No problem." said Damian, bringing in Christina, Kendall, and Tonia's luggage.

"I can see that Ace is also tired from his trip." said Christina, as she unlocks him from his carrier.

Both Christina and Damian watch as Ace walks out of his carrying case, before joining Kendall and Tonia on the side of the sofa.

Damian looks at Christina and becomes concerned after watching her stumble a couple of times, and decides to help her walk by putting her arm around his shoulder.

"You look exhausted, why don't you sit down for a minute." said Damian, as he sits her down on a nearest sofa.

"What are you talking about? You must be tired too." said Christina, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, but not as tired as you are." said Damian, as he chuckles for a bit. "Hey listen I was wondering, why don't I take care of Ace for a whole week, while you and your friends go to the nearest spa and relax."

"What?" said Christina, who couldn't believe it. "But Damian, you're tired too. You were also awake during the whole nine hour flight! You need to get some rest."

Damian sits down across from Christina.

"I know, which is why I want you to take a break from taking care of Ace, so that you, Tonia, Kendall, Alexis, and Alicia, can have a spa day. You girls need it." said Damian, as he caresses Christina's right cheek. "And besides I'll be taking care of Ace, since I haven't had any time with him."

"But, Damian." said Christina, as she caresses his left cheek. "You also need at least some time for yourself. Why don't you just send Ace to a hotel for dogs."

"No offense, but I'd rather take care of him." said Damian, as he insisted. "Either way, he's too little to join the other dogs, plus he's still a puppy." 

"Protected father I see." said Christina, as she teased.

"He's like a son to me." said Damian

"And you're like a father to him," said Christina, as she giggled.

"Anything for my son." said Damian

"Okay, but I still insist that you reconsider my idea." said Christina

"Of course I like your idea Honey, but I rather spend some time with him." said Damian

Christina sighs, knowing that she wouldn't change Damian's mind.

"Okay, fine, you win. But can you do something for me first?" said Christina, as she asked him.

"Sure, anything?" said Damian

Christina kissed Damian, making him moan softly.

"Promise me to call me when you get home safely." said Christina, as she breaks the kiss. "If not, I'll get worried since it's late at night."

"Don't worry I will." said Damian, kissing Christina back making her moan into the kiss.

"Can you guys shut up already! We're trying to sleep here!" said Kendall, who was sleeping.