Chapter 30

Moments later...

Both Christina and Damian wake up at 4am and start to get ready, before meeting in the hallway and leaving together towards the beach.

The two of them arrive at the beach at 5am and settle their stuff down, before enjoying their time while watching the sun rise.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The sun rises?" said Christina, without looking at him.

"Yeah," said Damian, as he turned to Christina. "Christina?"

"Hm?" said Christina, finally turning to him.

"I promise to help you by telling Simon about your designs, and see if he knows anyone who is looking for a fashion designer." said Damian

"Oh Damian," said Christina, while caressing his cheek, while smiling. "You're so sweet."

"Well yeah, because I love you." said Damian, in his thoughts. "Wait, why didn't I say that out loud?"

Just then, while staring each other in the eyes, Kendall appears, along with Hank, Tonia, and Bruce scaring Christina and surprising Damian in the process.

"Hola, love birds!" said Kendall, in a Spanish accent.

"Hola guys." said Damian, as he smiles nervously.

"What are you guys doing here?" said Christina, as questions Kendall. "Also, how did you guys know that we were at the beach?"

"Well it's quite simple Watson." said Kendall, in a British accent while chuckling and circling around Christina. "You left your location on. And well, I decided to join you guys here. But, since I didn't want to be the third wheel, I decided to call some backup and invite Hank, Tonia, and Bruce along with me as well, and have fun since it's our day off as well. So, thank you for giving me a hint of where you guys were at."

"So, what do you guys think? Do you guys have room for four more?" said Hank, as he asked them.

"What do you think, Damian?" said Christina, as she turned to him.

"I'm okay, if you're okay with it." said Damian, as he smiles at her.

"Okay, then it's decided." said Christina, turning to Kendall, Hank, Tonia, and Bruce. "You guys are welcome to join us."

Moments later...

After renting a surfboard, Tonia decides to teach Bruce how to surf, while Hank decides to lay down in the sand, as Kendall starts to bury his body except for his head.

Meanwhile, Christina grabs Damian's hand and takes to the back of her car, in which she takes out a backpack with a pair of rollerblades and roller skates.

"Here." said Christina, as she gives the pair of roller blades to Damian. "Put them on."

Christina takes the roller skates and puts them on.

After the two of them put on the roller skates and blades on a nearby bench close to the walkway.

"Are you sure about this?" said Damian, sounding unsure while questioning Christina.

"It's fine, trust me. It's going to be okay." said Christina, assuring Damian that it was going to be okay, while holding out her hand to him.

Damian takes Christina's hand, but before either of them can move, Damian hesitates. 

"Christina... I, I, don't actually know how to skate." said Damian, as he admits to her.

"It's okay, I'll teach you." said Christina, as she decides to teach him how to skate.