Chapter 17

After Damian's bakery delight's photo shoot...

Kendall stays in the lobby, while Christina follows Damian to the doorway of the building's exit.

"Thank you, and your friends Christina." said Damian, as he continued. "I owe you a favor."

"Don't mention it." said Christina, continuing as well. "It's the least we can do, after you fill in for our male model and my partner."

"I'm curious, who was your male model?" said Damian, as he asked her.

"Hank." said Christina

"Oh." said Damian

"Yeah, Hank was supposed to be our male model. But, Kendall forgot to mention that it was his day off today, in which we forgot to postpone the photo shoot until tomorrow. But..." said Christina, as she continues. "You decided to fill in for Hank, which saved the day."

"It was nothing really, I had fun really." said Damian

"Me too." said Christina, as she smiles.

Damian rubbed his neck, before changing the subject.

"Say Christina, have you ever been in an Italian restaurant?" said Damian

"No, I haven't. Why?" said Christina

"Oh, because I know an Italian restaurant, in which the food is to die for." said Damian, as he continues. "And I was wondering if I could invite you there?"

"Sure I'll love to go." said Christina, accepting to go with Damian.

"Great!" said Damian, while smiling.

"Do you want to go today?" said Damian, as he asked her. "Either way I have nothing to do. How about you?"

"I have nothing to do later." said Christina, as she admits. "So, I guess I'll see you later."

"Yeah, I guess I'll pick you up then." said Damian, as he smiles, while taking a few steps from Christina.

Christina waves to Damian as he leaves. Once Christina enters the lobby, Kendall, who was eavesdropping on their conversation, drags Christina into her dress designer room, picking out one of Christina's best looking dresses.

"What are you doing?" said Christina, questioning her.

Kendall grabs her bullhorn.

"GIRLS ASSEMBLE!!!" said Kendall, through the bullhorn.

Julie, Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia to help get out in preparing Christina for her date with Damian.

"It's not a date!" said Christina

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever you say!" said Kendall, while pushing her into the fitting room.

After pushing Christina into the fitting room, Kendall grabs all of the dresses Christina made that were in a rack and hands one dress to Christina before closing the curtain from the fitting room.

Christina was trying on everyone's dresses, with Kendall, Alexis, Tonia, and Alicia being the judges.

"Too short!" said Tonia

Next dress.

"Eew, too yellow." said Alicia

Next dress.

"Too pink!" said Julie

Next dress.

"Too long, in which you might fall." said Alexis

Next dress.

"Aah! Too shiny!" said Kendall, as she and the girls looked away, while groaning. "Were you trying to use that dress in a football field or something? The lights are reflecting on your dress!"

Away From YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara