Chapter 3

Moments later, the rain finally stops, but it is still cloudy.

Both Christina and Damian were still in the cafe, Christina looked out the window.

"It finally stopped raining," said Christina, as she sighed.

Damian looked out the window as well, while Christina stood up from her seat.

"Yes, it did." said Damian, as he turned back to Christina.

"Then, I guess I won't be needing your sweater then." said Christina, as she holds onto the collar of Damian's sweater before trying to take it off.

"What are you doing? Leave it on, either way it might rain again since there are still some gray clouds outside." said Damian, as Christina stops grabbing Damian's sweater and leaves it on. "You can take it with you, and can return it to me when you're done."

"Okay, then I guess I have no choice but to give you my number then." said Christina, as she tells Damian. "Here, take your phone out."

Damian takes out his phone, and dials the number that Christina gave her.

"Got it. Now, take out your phone so that I can give you mine." said Damian, as he tells Christina.

Christina takes out her phone, and dials in the number that Damian gave her.

"I guess we'll have to meet somewhere else." said Christina, as she looks at the cafe's hour schedule. "They're closing soon."

"Yeah, I guess they are." said Damian, as he looks at the hour schedule and back at Christina.

Christina looks at Damian.

"I'll text you later, where we can meet." said Christina, not wanting to break eye contact with Damian. "Once I return to my apartment.

"Yeah, sounds good." said Damian, as he also didn't want to break eye contact with Christina as well.

"Sooo..." said Christina, as she dragged her words out.

Just then...

HONK! HONK!

After hearing a vehicle honked, both Christina and Damian turned to the window beside them, Christina realized that it was Kendall's vehicle.

"YOU AGAIN! HEY, MAN I'M JUST WAITING TO PICK SOMEONE UP!" yelled Kendall, as her yells are heard outside of the cafe. "AND NO, THE LOADING ZONE, DROP-OFF ZONE, OR PICK-UP ZONE, ISN'T A PARKING SPACE!"

"Who's that?" said Damian, as he asked Christina.

"My mother- I mean... I got to go!" said Christina, in a hurry while accidently taking Damian's briefcase unknowingly. "It was nice meeting you! See you later!"

And with that, Christina finally left the cafe.

Damian chuckles, as he looks at Christina getting in Kendall's vehicle and leaving before Kendall can continue yelling at the other driver from the morning. Damian pays for his and Christina's tea, before accidentally taking Christina's briefcase unknowingly, before finally leaving the cafe, after getting a call from Roger.

Meanwhile, While arriving in her apartment building, Kendall scans Christina while walking in her living room.

"Something's different about you..." said Kendall, as she continued to look at Christina. "Wait a minute!"

Kendall got into Christina's personal space, while sniffing the sweater that she was wearing. Christina shook her head, before continuing to walk towards her room, with Kendall sniffing at the sweater while still following her.