Chapter 44

The next day, Christina is visited by Steven's mother Arnia and Ben at her apartment.

"Christina, this is Steven's mother Arnia." said Ben, as he introduced Christina to Arnia. "Arnia, this is Christina, the girl that I've been telling you about."

"Ah yes, the famous Christina." said Arnia, as she smiled. "It's finally nice to meet you, Ben has told me a lot about you."

"All of the good things of course." said Ben, as he chuckles.

"Yeah, well I'm sure of it." said Christina, as she chuckles as well.

"Christina, I know that I can't go back and make up for all of the things that Randy did to you." said Arnia, as she admits. "However, I for one won't threaten you to join my company."

"Your company? I don't get it, what are you trying to say?" said Christina, who was completely clueless.

"Christina, Arnia wants you to be her partner." said Ben, as he admits. "Since she heard all about you, and is trying to give you an internship at Imagine."

"Really?" said Christina, much to her surprise.

"Yes. I want your designs to get noticed by other fashion companies." said Arnia, as she admits.

"Arnia, really does want to work with you Christina." said Ben, as he admits to her. "Arnia really wants to help you."

"Hm-mm." said Christina, as she thought for a moment. "Could it be possible if I can think about it first?"

Arnia nods.

"Sure, take all the time you need." said Arnia

"Thank you, you see I'm going to take a break from fashion designing, since I'll be practicing for my upcoming soccer matches." said Christina

A few moments later...

Both Arnia and Ben finally leave Christina's apartment. Meanwhile, due to Damian missing his first flight to the United Kingdom, he has to buy another ticket. However, due to all of the flights being booked up for the United Kingdom due to summer vacation, Damian will have to wait a couple of days, in order to book a flight.

Damian leaves back to Christina's job, in which he finds her there.

"Hi Damian." said Christina, as she greeted her fiancé with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello." said Damian, also kissing Christina on her cheek. "How was your day?"

"Good, Steven's mother Arnia is willing to work with me with my designs!" said Christina, in a cheery and joyful mood. "Can't you believe the head, head CEO of Imagine would want to work with me!"

"Oh Honey, I'm so proud of you!" said Damian, as he congratulated her while hugging her, who hugs him back. "I knew you could do it. So what did you tell her? Did you accept?"

"Well, I told her if I could think about it, and take a break." said Christina, as she admits. "Since my soccer games are coming up, I want to stay focused on them."

"Oh Yeah, that's true." said Damian, as he agrees, while smiling at her. "Well you have plenty of time to think about it."

"Anyways, change of subject." said Christina, as she started to change the subject. "Did you get the flight ticket?"

Damian pulled back from the hug.

"Um-mm. No." said Damian, as he admits.

"Huh, why not?" said Christina, questioning her.

"Well, because they were already sold out." said Damian, as he admits. "All the flights to the United Kingdom were already booked. In which they told me to wait a couple of days more."