Chapter 13

Meanwhile, inside one of the guest rooms...

"You might want to hold still... Because, this might hurt a bit." said Christina, as she puts rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball.

Christina later puts the cotton ball on one of Damian's injuries that was close to his eyebrow.

"Ouch!" said Damian, wincing in pain.

A worried Christina looks at Damian.

"Sorry." said Christina, apologizing.

"It's okay," said Damian, accepting her apology.

Christina sighs, while Damian looks down.

"Why didn't you let me do this on my own?" said Damian, asking her.

"Because, it wouldn't be fair for you to tend to your injuries on your own." said Christina, focusing back on Damian's injury.

Christina, with the cotton ball, starts to dab on Damian's injury gently. After being done with one injury, Christina gets another clean cotton ball, puts rubbing alcohol on that too, and begins to clean another injury.

All was quiet inside of the room.

Due to the fight with the stranger, Damian contained many bruises on his face, fists, and back. And a few cuts on his face bruises.

A few Minutes later...

After being done putting bandages on Damian's face, and wrapping up Damian's fists, Christina begins to tend Damian's back bruises.

"Tell me if it hurts." said Christina

"Okay." said Damian, as he nodded.

Once putting the cotton ball on Damian's upper back Christina then looks at Damian's lower back bruises that were red. Christina's eyes widened as she saw that a part of his skin was peeled off, with red burns around it, due to the impact from the chair. Christina's eyes began to water, before accidentally pressing hard on Damian's upper bruises.

"OUCH!" Yelled Damian, as he groans in pain. 

"Oops, sorry!" said Christina, in a sad tone.

"It's okay." said Damian, while holding the pain in.

"Don't worry, I won't do it again." said Christina

"What happened?" said Damian, as he asked her.

"I zoned out." said Christina, as she admitted, while continuing to dab gently on Damian's injuries.Damian

Damian looks back at Christina.

"Are you okay?" said Damian, as he asked Christina.

Christina puts the cotton ball down for a minute, and wipes the tears from her eyes away. Damian puts his shirt down, and turns around, looking down at Christina.

"Christina?" said Damian, as he asked her, with also being concerned about her. "Are you okay?"

Christina sniffs, before continuing to wipe her tears away.

"I'm sorry..." said Christina, as she started to apologize.

"For?" said Damian, questioning her.

"For getting in your way." said Christina

"It's okay," said Damian, as he accepted Christina's apology.

"No, it's not!" said Christina, as she stood up from her seat. "Okay, if I never would've stood in your way, then you never would've gotten hurt!"

"Christina." said Damian, as he tells her.

"No, Damian, I'm sorry but it's true!" said Christina, as she continued. "I'm sorry, but you look just like an injured boxer, but with multiple bruises on your knuckles!"