Chapter 14

Meanwhile, at Damian's house...

Damian was in the living room, along with Bruce and Roger.

"I have a question." said Damian, as he looked at them.

"Sure?" said both Bruce and Roger

"Where were you guys while I was fighting with that stranger?" said Damian, as he asked them.

"I was talking with Alexis and Alicia," said Roger, as he continued. "We were talking outside in the backyard. Since most of the people were dancing in the living room, a.k.a the dance floor."

Damian turns to Bruce, in which Roger does the same.

"How about you? Where were you?" said Roger, as he questioned him.

"I was with Tonia." said Bruce, as he mutters.

"You were with who?" said Roger, as he started to tease Bruce. "Speak louder, we can't hear you."

Bruce sighs.

"I was with Tonia." said Bruce, as he admits to them.

"You don't say." said Roger, as he smirks. "And what were you two doing?

"Dancing." said Bruce, as he admits to them.

"Riiight." said Roger, as he dragged.

"Dude, what are you talking about? You were right there, like right in front of us!" said Bruce, as he admits to them. "All we did was mostly dance the whole night, besides talking."

"Uh huh." said Roger, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

Bruce shook his head annoyed.

"Sure you guys were talking, and all but... Your face changed completely after she whispered in your ear..." said Roger, smirking again. "You two were smiling, but I'm really curious about what she said to you."

"She... asked me out on a date," said Bruce, as he blushed.

"WHAT?!" yelled Roger, who was shocked.

"Dude! That's amazing!" said Damian, as smiled at Bruce. "Congrats."

"And not only that, but I'm also starting to fall in love with her." said Bruce, as he admits. "And to make this even more interesting, I have an idea, why don't you come along on our date."

"Ha! Third wheel!" said Roger, as he faked coughed.

"You know so that it can be a double date." said Bruce, as he explains to Damian. "You know, I'll go with Tonia, and you'll go with Christina."

"Aw, great! I'm going to be the fifth wheel!" said Roger

"You're not even going." said Bruce

"Oh yeah, you're right." said Roger, as he thought for a moment. "Bruce is right Damian, having a double date is a good idea."

"Yeah, it is but..." said Damian

"Uh oh, there's a but." said as he crossed his arms.

"I can't bother Christina, while she is working." said Damian, as he admits to them.

"Urgh!" said Roger, as he groaned. "Dude! You're doing the girl a favor! Just call her already!"

"I guess maybe you're right." said Damian, as he takes out his phone and calls Christina.

"Hello?" said Christina, who answers Damian's call.

"Hey, Christina... Listen, uh..." said Damian, as he dragged nervously. "I-I... W-well."

"Oh, h-hey D-Damian..." said Christina, through the phone, who was also talking awkwardly.

"Y-yeah, H-Hi..." said Damian, who rubs his neck.