Chapter 22

"Damian? Bruce? What are you doing here?" said Christina, as she gritted her teeth making the fakest smile and sarcastic voice ever.

"Hey." said Damian, as he waved at them

"Uh well what are the odds, I didn't know you girls were going to be here." said Bruce, in an unsurprisingly tone.

"Neither did we..." said Christina, as she glared at Tonia who grins.

After stuffing Tonia's face expression, Christina turns back to Bruce and Damian.

"Will you two excuse us for a minute... B.R.B!" said Christina, dragging Tonia with her to an empty row section. "Why didn't you tell me Kendall invited them?!"

"You never asked." said Tonia

Christina growls.

"I looked like a complete fool out there, after seeing him." said Christina, putting her right hand on her forehead.

"Yes, but mostly like a complete idiot." said Tonia, as she teased her before snorting.

"Geez thanks, I feel a lot better now." said Christina, sarcastically.

"You're welcome. It's what I do." said Tonia, proudly.

Christina scoffs away with Tonia following her from behind. Meanwhile, with Damian and Bruce.

"Um, don't they know that even though the store isn't that big, we could still hear them?" said Damian, as he pointed around them

Bruce shrugged.

Christina and Tonia walked back to where Damian and Bruce were.

"I didn't know you guys were invited here by Kendall." said Christina, giving Tonia the stink eye and gritting. "Nobody told me."

"Yeah, she got the news late." said Tonia, with a giggle. "Anyways, do you guys want to go out for a walk?"

Bruce and Damian looked at each other, and looked back at them.

"Sure," said Bruce and Damian at the same time.

"Perfect!" said Tonia, as she exclaims. "Oh hey Bruce, do you have a portable charger with you so that I can charge my phone? I kind of forgot mine back at the cabin."

"Yes I do, here you go." Bruce, as he gives Tonia his portable charger.

While taking their walk back to their double house cabin, Tonia is walking ahead beside Bruce, while both Christina and Damian were walking behind them silently and awkwardly.

Damian tries to break the ice in between him and Christina, but is cut off by Christina.

"How much further until we reach our cabin?" said Christina, as she whined.

"We're almost there." said Tonia

"When?" said Christina, as she asked again.

"Almost, just be patient." said Tonia

However, what either Christina or Damian don't know is that both Tonia and Bruce are following Kendall's second plan, which is to guide Christina and Damian into a different path that leads them to a small carnival that is happening close to other shopping centers.

Five minutes later...

Just like going on a road trip with her family, Christina started to lose patience along the way, and was acting like a whiny kid.

"Are we there yet?" said Christina, as she asked again.

"No." said Tonia

"Are we there yet?" said Christina