Chapter 42

Meanwhile in the wedding ceremony...

Both Christina and Steven are at the front of the room.

Christina was wearing a wedding dress, while Steven was wearing a black tux. By the looks of their faces, neither Steven nor Christina want to get married. Christina touches the heart necklace that Damian gave her and sighs, hoping and thinking that Damian had already boarded the plane, and left safely to the United Kingdom.

As the judge starts to question the people if somebody would say something do so now, before they continue with the wedding ceremony.

Both Christina and Steven look back at the crowd, before turning back at the judge. Just then, the door bursts open, and Damian runs in.

"I OBJECT!" yelled Damian, making all of the guests stand up and gasp from their seats before turning towards him.

"Damian?!" said Christina, in her thoughts.

Both Christina and Steven look at Damian as well, in which a shocked Christina looks at Kendall.

"It wasn't me!" said Kendall, who shrugged as she mouthed.

"Christina, I know the truth. The whole truth." said Damian, as he admits. "Don't marry Steven. I know that you still love me, and you know that I still love you."

"Aww..." said the crowd, lovenly.

"Aw! That's sweet, real sweet." said Randy, who was sitting in the front of the room, behind both Steven and Christina. "Security! Escort him out!"

As Randy's security guards start to grab Damian.

Damian fights back from the guards.

"No! Please! Let him go!" said Christina, as she begged the security guards.

Christina, slaps one of the security guards on the back of his head.

Just then, Bruce enters the room, along with Russel and Tonia, and starts to attack some of the security guards. Hank, Kendall, Alicia, Roger, and Alexis decided to do the same thing along with Alexandra and Julie who decided to follow.

The whole room turned into chaos.

"Take that!" said Kendall, while hitting a guard with her purse.

The security guard that Kendall was hitting with her purse, pushes her to the floor.

"HEY! Rrr!" yelled Hank, while charging at the guard and tackling him to the floor.

"Yeah! There goes my hunk muffin!" said Kendall, as her pet named Hank.

Meanwhile, during the brawl...

Tonia hits a security guard, after he hits Bruce on the nose, while trying to fight him off.

"You okay?" said Tonia, asking Bruce.

"Yeah." said Bruce, as he winces. "I'm okay."

Julie, who was a few feet away from both Bruce and Tonia, flashes her camera at every one of the security guards, before blinding them with the flash.

"Aah!" said the security guards, covering their eyes. "Oops, looks like you guys blink! Here let me try that again! Nope! Blink! Blink! And blink! Man, you goes suck at taking pictures."

Meanwhile, Both Alexis and Alicia trip a security guard, as Roger grabs him and pushes him towards a table full of cakes.

Kendall causes a cake fight against the security guards along with Russel and Alexandra's help.

Ben hits a security guard with a baseball, after he was trying to chase Damian.

"And you're out!" said Ben, referring to the security guard.

"Thanks man!" said Damian, waving at Ben.

Damian dodges, an attack from another security guard.

"Hya!" said Christina, as she punched the security from behind.

"Woah, remind me not to get on your bad side." said Damian, as he grins.

"Don't worry, I think this will remind you," said Christina, as she giggled.

"Christina, look out!" said Damian, as he moved Christina out of the way before punching a security guard that was charging at him.

Kendall, who was close to the gift table, grabs a soccer ball from the table.

"Christina! Here!" said Kendall, as she tosses the ball to her.

Christina catches the ball and puts it on the floor.

"Heads up, Damian!" said Christina, telling Damian to move out of the way.

Damian moves out of the way, Christina kicks the ball towards the security guard that was trying to hit Damian. The soccer ball hits the security in the center.

"GOAL!" yelled Damian, as he cheered.

Christina cheered as well.

"A Queen doesn't need to be saved!" said Damian, before continuing. "But a Princess needs to be saved! Christina, you are my Queen!"

"Mwah!" said Christina, as blowing an air kiss to Damian, before he went to help Bruce beat up some guards that were on Roger.

Christina heads to where Tonia and Kendall were.

Just then, Randy who was tired of seeing the brawl, takes out a gun.

"Hey Christina!" said Randy, as he calls out Christina, before pointing the gun at Damian.

Christina gasps.

Suddenly the room turns quiet, while others are quiet...

The room stood still, while realizing that Randy had a gun, Steven ran to his father.

"Randy, don't!" said Steven, trying to get the gun away from his father.

"You two, hold him back." said Randy, ordering two security guards to hold Steven back.

"No!" said Steven, as he was being holded off by two security guards. "Stop! Don't do this!"

"Too late!" said Randy, smirking sinisterly while putting his finger on the trigger.

"No!" said Christina, as she yells while running towards Damian, and stands right in front of him.

Damian, realizing what's going on, hugs Christina and quickly switches places with her, before Randy can pull the trigger.

Two shots were heard...

Everyone stood quiet.

Both Christina and Damian stood still.

"D-Damian." said Christina, hesitating a bit.

Damian lands on the floor, and into Christina's arms.

"DAMIAN NOOO!!!" yelled Christina, as she screamed.