Chapter 34

Minutes later...

Christina finally arrives at Imagine.

While walking into the company's lobby, Christina could see that Ben wasn't too happy to see her, as she greeted him.

"Hey Ben, what's wrong? You look kinda worried." said Christina, as she asked him. "Are you alright? Is there something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing is wrong." said Ben, lying to her knowing about what is going to happen if Christina doesn't make a decision.

While walking in the hallway, Ben tries to take various different hallways so that Christina wouldn't enter Randy's office, however is stopped by Randy himself who greets Christina.

"Benny! Why are you avoiding my office? You and I both know that my office is that way, not this way." said Randy, questioning him while pointing behind him and in front of him.

Ben could see that Randy was trying so hard on trying to hold his bad side, while gritting his teeth together.

"Because, Mr. Randy was just just showing Christina around." said Ben, making up an excuse and lying to him.

"Excellent choice Benny! Our future employee will need a tour around the company!" said Randy, in a sarcastic voice. "However, time is wasting and right now Christina will have to decide on whether to work with us or not! Come now, to my office!"

Randy guides Christina and Ben into his office.

"Christina, my former designer, resigned so...-" said Randy, being cut off by her.

"You have an opening?" said Christina, excitedly.

"No, unfortunately I don't have a spot open for you." said Randy

"Oh, then why did you want to see me?" said Christina, with a confused look.

"Christina, in order for me to accept your designs, you'll have to marry my son," said Randy, with ease.

"WHAT?!" yelled Christina, in shock.

"Yes," said Randy, as he smirks sinisterly.

"Mr. Randy, I can't marry your son! I'm already in love with someone else!" said Christina, as she yells at him. "I won't accept your offer to marry your son in order for you to accept my designs!"

Randy in a sinister laugh.

"Oh, Christina. I know who's your boyfriend." said Randy, as he admits while taking out various photos of her Damian during their time at the beach.

Christina's face drops.

"W-where did you get these?" said Christina, as she stutters. "And how?"

"That's not important." said Randy

"You had somebody follow us, didn't you!" said Christina, glaring at Randy.

"Of course I did." said Randy

"I'm going to report you to the police." said Christina

Randy slams the table making Christina and Ben jump.

"If you do that, then I'll hurt your boyfriend!" said Randy, as he threatens her. "I'll also harm your boyfriend if you don't accept marrying my son!"

"But, I don't know your son." said Christina

An angry Randy glares at Ben.

"Get my son!" said Randy, as he yelled.

Just then Steven enters.

"Steven?" said Christina, who was still in shock.

"He's my son, and yes you do know him," said Randy, turning to Christina.

While putting the pieces together, Christina confronts Randy in the process, in which Randy calls one of his goons to begin plan B in the process, in where Randy shows a footage of an inside look of cameras from Christina's workplace, in they watch as Damian sees one of Randy's goons breaking in the building.

"What are you doing?" said Christina, looking into the screen.

Damian fights off the goon and manages to get the upper hand, however another goon arrives from behind.

"No, no! Stop it! Stop it!" said Christina, as she knows it is about to happen next. "Damian, look out!"

The second goon breaks a vase on Damian's head knocking him out in the process.

"NO!" yelled Christina, as she kneels on the floor crying. "Why! Why!

The goons leave the building after hearing Roger and Bruce arriving at the room.

"It's sad isn't it." said Randy, as he walked around Christina.

Christina growls while looking at Randy.

"Why, are you so mean?! What did I ever do to you?!" said Christina, as she cried in tears.

"You have one day to think about it. However, if you choose no, then Damian will have to pay the price." said Randy, as he pauses the video. "Think about it. Time is ticking."

Christina leaves with a depressed Ben and Steven looking at her.