Chapter 31

As Christina and Damian arrived back to their beach spot, after taking off their roller skates and blades. While walking on the giant towel, they then find Kendall finishing making her sand castle.

"Hey, where's Hank?" said Damian, as he and Christina looked around for Hank.

"I buried Hank's body into the sand, except for his head while he was going to sleep." said Kendall, as she admits to them while uncovering Hank's head from a towel.

"Oh." said Damian

"Yeah, I covered his head with a towel so that he wouldn't get a sunburn." said Kendall, as she admitted to them.

"What about Tonia and Bruce?" said Christina, questioning her.

"They came back from their surf, and decided to take the surfboard back to the rental shop." said Kendall, as she admits to her. "However, Tonia had a look on her face."

"What look?" said both Christina and Damian, questioning her.

"I don't know just a look." said Kendall, as she winked at Christina before realizing something. "Wait a minute..."

While taking a look at Christina and Damian, who were both holding hands in front of her, Kendall gasps.

"No way!" said Kendall, as she gasped. "Is it official? Are you guys really together?!"

Both Christina and Damian nodded yes, while smiling at each other. Kendall squeals louder like a little girl while congratulating them, and hugging them in a massive hug.

After Hank finally wakes up from his nap, Kendall takes a picture of her sand castle that was on top of Hank, and later helps free Hank, with the help of Christina and Damian.

Bruce and Tonia finally arrived.

"There you guys are! Where have you two been?" said Kendall, as she asked the two of them.

"Taking the surfboard back to the rental shack," said Tonia, as she admits to her.

"Why did you guys take so long?" said Kendall, as she questions them like a mother. "It was just one surfboard, not two?"

"Because, they opened the carnival on the boardwalk." said Bruce, as he also admits to Kendall.

"That better be the reason. Now, come on. Help us clean up." said Kendall, as she helped Christina from one end of the giant towel, while Damian and Hank collected the stuff that Kendall and others brought with them.

"Okay." said both Bruce and Tonia, as they laced their hands together before joining the others, without the others even noticing.

Flashback...

One hour earlier...

Bruce and Tonia were at the seashore. There weren't any people yet, since it was early.

Bruce and Tonia stood looking at the shore, feeling the breeze on their face, and the water touched their feet. Bruce turns to Tonia.

"So, who's gonna go first?" said Bruce, as he asked her.

"Do you even know how to surf?" said Tonia, as she questions him while looking at him.

"Yeah, of course I do." said Bruce

"Alright, then you go first." said Tonia, as she hands Bruce the surfboard. "Let's see what you got."

"Well... Surfs up dude." said Bruce, as he takes the surfboard and makes the hang loose sign while walking into the water.

Tonia looks at Bruce as he gets on the surfboard and starts to swim further into the waves.

"He's good," said Tonia, in her thoughts.