Chapter 15

On the dance floor...

Christina was humming to her favorite song, while also dancing to it. Damian on the other hand wasn't.

"She is an amazing dancer." said Damian, saying that to himself. "Wish I could dance with her. But, too bad I don't know how to dance to the song that's playing."

Christina continues to dance around, like a teenager dancing to her favorite song, as if nobody was watching them. While seeing Damian not dancing to the song, Christina stops dancing.

"Damian, what's wrong?" said Christina, questioning him. "You don't like the music?"

"What? No, no, no." said Damian, shaking his head nervously. "It's not that."

"Then?- Wait..." said Christina, as she thought for a moment. "Do you even know how to dance?"

"I do, know how to dance other songs, but not the one that's playing." said Damian, as he admits to her.

"You should have told me earlier." said Christina, as she chuckled. "So that you wouldn't be standing here all awkward."

Damian, chuckles nervously.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." said Damian

"Here. Give me your hand. And follow my steps." said Christina, as she reaches for Damian's hand. "The main key to dancing this song is to let loose."

"Like this." said Damian, as he started to dance, as if he was drunk.

Christina laughed, as Damian unbuttons his suit jacket.

"No... not like that." said Christina, continuing to laugh. "Here, follow my lead."

Christina teaches Damian how to dance the song.

After finally getting the hang of it, Damian finally dances the song the right way. As the song changes, both Damian and Christina dance together various different songs, including (Baila by Now United, Vivir Mi Vida by Marc Anthony, and Dance Again by Pitbull and Jennifer Lopez).

After dancing "Dance Again" and looking into each other's eyes, Christina and Damian were about to lean in for a kiss, but then stopped as many people started to applaud them, along with Tonia and Bruce.

"Uh, y-you were great!" said Christina, while blushing.

"T-Thanks, well I did have an excellent teacher." said Damian, admitting while also blushing.

"W-we should go back." said Christina, nervously.

"Y-yeah, we should." said Damian, nervously as well.  

Both Christina and Damian returned to their seats.

"Are you guys done already?" said Tonia, as she asked them.

"Yeah." said Damian

"How come you guys weren't dancing?" said Christina, as she questions Tonia and Bruce.

"Because, we have two left feet." said Bruce

"Yeah right, if that was true, then why were you guys dancing at Kendall's party." said Christina, as she roasted them.

"Er..." said Bruce and Tonia, who blushed.

"Burn!" said Damian, as Christina high fives him.

"And by the looks of it, you guys didn't want to stop." said Christina, roasting them again while smirking.

"2nd Burn!" said Damian, as he chuckles.

Just then, Damian gets a call from Roger.

"Sorry, excuse me, but I have to take this. It's Roger." said Damian, before walking outside and answering the call. "Hello?"