Prologue

Three days after the merging of Earth and Remnant, the reactions of the people in both worlds was almost instant. Those from Remnant were beyond shocked and terrified by the appearance of another world with more powerful civilizations. And those from Earth were beyond shocked and baffled upon not only Remnant's existence and its merging with their own planet, but also the fact that a world of fiction from a web show had become reality. Due to the recent events, all businesses and academies have been shut down until further notice.

A majority of the Creatures of Grimm soon began to migrate from Remnant continents to Earth's continents due to the large amounts of negativity the cities produce. These events caused even more negativity, attracting more Grimm in the process. Eastern Africa was hit the hardest by Grimm activity. Military forces were now on high alert and were deployed to fend off the Grimm.

The United Hunters League took immediate action upon the situation that was occurring. They were sent out members within the organization all over Earth's continents to document those who have unlocked their aura and snuff out any threats that are left from Salem's attacks. Depending on their history and actions, those with their aura unlock that are capable for combat are either enlisted into Huntsmen academies if they chose to accept, documented and kept on watch, or are locked up in heavily secured and guarded prisons. The U.H.L. are currently making plans to fend off future rogue Huntsmen attacks.

Meanwhile in the city of Knoxville, Tennessee, United States, Teams RWBY (Ruby), JNPR (Juniper), CFVY (Coffee), GRMA (Grimace), and CFDT (Confederate), and Oscar and Ilia all stayed in a rental home and tried to keep a low profile to avoid the media and public attention. Everyone on the merged Remnant and Earth wonders how both Earth and Remnant would adapt to each other's existence.