Halloween Birthday Blow Out

Beacon Academy, Vale

Dorm Room Building

RWBY's Dorm Room

October 31, 2020

A week had passed since RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, OBSA, and JAAR had gone over the script for RWBY Volume 9. Today was morning, and inside Team RWBY's dorm room, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were still in their beds sleeping soundly. Ruby walks to the middle of the room with a whistle in her head. Ruby blew into her whistle, causing the rest of her team to wake up and fall out of their beds.

"Good morning, Team RWBY!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Ruby! What the heck?!" Weiss shouted.

"I woke you all up to remind you all what today is!" Ruby said.

"Oh, right. Halloween," Blake said with a yawn.

"My birthday!" Ruby exclaimed as Blake spoke.

"Oh, right. That too," Weiss said.

"Yup," Yang dully said.

After an hour had passed, Team RWBY were emerging from their dorm room and out into the hall, all ready for the day. They see Team JNPR waiting out in the hall as they turn their attention to them.

"Morning, girls," Pyrrha greeted.

"Hey, guys," Ruby replied with a wave.

"Happy Halloween!" Nora exclaimed.

"And happy birthday, Ruby," Jaune added.

"Thanks," Ruby replied.

They hear the sound of footsteps and turn their heads to see Teams GRMA and CFDT walking up the hall and approaching them.

"Hi, guys,"Ruby greeted the two Terran teams.

"Good morning," Jacob replied with a wave.

"Happy Halloween fellas!" Ricky said.

"And a happy birthday to you, Ruby," Kelly added.

"Yep. Today's my birthday," Ruby said.

"Don't take advantage of this, Ruby. This is also Halloween. We don't want you to be like your counterpart like on RWBY Chibi," Britney said.

"What?! Pfft! That's not gonna happen," Ruby said with a flick of her hand.

"I hope so. Wouldn't want you to wear that trash can costume like in the show," Yang said with a smirk.

"Yang!" Ruby whined.

"You guys coming over to the Halloween party tonight?" Jaune asked.

"You know we are," Rebecca answered.

"Then we all better get ourselves ready for tonight," Pyrrha said.

'"And get some presents for Ruby," Allen added.

'"Yeah! Presents!" Ruby exclaimed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ballroom

Later at night, the entire student body and staff were all in the ballroom enjoying the party as they were all in costumes. Refreshments and games were set up as the students took satisfaction over them. Most of the students were dancing to the song Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Pickett.