Attack On the Taliban Pt. 2

A few minutes had passed and the Taliban were stocking through their supplies. Up on a roof top of a three story building, Robert and May were both on their stomachs aiming their sniper rifles out at the Taliban.

"You ready?" Robert asked.

"Whenever you are. It's your call," May answered.

Robert and May each aimed their snipers at a Taliban soldier. Robert steadied his breathing for a moment and let out an exhale, and then pulled the trigger.

BANG!

The shot had just struck a Taliban trooper in the head, killing him. May fired a shot from her sniper rifle killing another trooper.

"شياطين!: Shayatinu! (Demons!)" one of the Taliban soldiers yelled out.

The Taliban was now on high alert and two of them on the truck mounted 50 caliber machine guns quickly spotted Robert and May and started shooting at them. The two young snipers ducked down in cover. Out from a corner of a building Elm steps out into the open with Timber in its rocket launcher form and plants her feet into the ground with her semblance. She fires a rocket at the first truck, causing it to explode. Elm fires her second rocket at the other truck destroying it too.

A Taliban soldier pulled out an RPG-7 and aimed it at Elm, but before he could fire, an onslaught of bullets struck at him, killing him A trooper who was several feet behind him turned his head to see Jacob, Marrow, Nadir, and Alex all shooting at them. Octavia rushes out of a door from a building and with her semblance, skates across the sandy grounds and slashes at three Taliban troopers. Following behind her was Harriet who dashed two more Taliban soldiers and punched both of them to the ground. A gunner on a 50 caliber gun started to shoot at the two girls, forcing them to rush and hide behind a nearby wall.

From behind a wall, Vine looks out at the battlefield for a moment before turning his head back to face Uzra, Dew, Nora, Gwen, Nebula, Kobalt, and Liberty.

"Are you kids ready?"

"Let's do it!" Nora exclaimed.

With his semblance, Vine grabs onto Nora and Liberty and tossed them over the wall and out into the courtyard.

As the Taliban continued to shoot at their enemies they suddenly heard a battle cry coming from above.

"NORA SMASH!"

Nora lands onto the ground as she slams her hammer down creating a crater and knocking several Taliban soldiers into the air. Following behind her was Liberty, Dew, Gwen, Uzra, Kobalt, and Nebula and upon landing immediately started attacking the Taliban. A Taliban soldier charges over at Uzra, but a line suddenly wraps around his leg, tripping him. Clover ran up with Kingfisher in his hand and kicked the soldier in the face, knocking him unconscious. He turned to see two Taliban soldiers manning the mortar. They fired a mortar shell and the roof of the building where Robert and May are at. The shell struck the roof, sending the two young snipers flying off the roof and falling to the ground below. As they were getting up, Clover turned his head at Elm.

"Ederne! Take on that mortar!" Clover ordered.

Elm rushed into the courtyard as she transformed her rocket launcher into her hammer and swung it at three Taliban soldiers, sending them flying into a building. A truck drives up and speeds over to the Ace Operative, Elm plants herself to the ground with her semblance and as the truck was about to run her over, she grabs a hold of the truck's bumper, putting the truck to a complete stop. She lifts the truck into the air and then tosses it at the two Taliban soldiers manning the mortar cannon. Upon impact the truck explodes, killing the two Taliban soldiers.