Capital Riot

Author's Note: What you're about to read will be related to the January 6th Capitol Riot. You all are entitled to your views, but remember this is just a story.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitol Building

Western Entrance

January 6, 2021

A couple days have passed, and it was a cloudy day at the Capitol Building. Up on top of the Western staircase, Teams GRMA and CFDT were looking out at the Ellipse down below, where thousands of Trump supporters surrounded the area. Surrounding the Capitol were hundreds of police officers and FBI agents in riot gear.

"How many of Trump's supporters do you think there are?" Kelly asked.

"Thousands very likely," Kendra said.

"And where is the National Guard? Didn't President Trump say that he was gonna have them be at the Capitol to help keep the people back?" Robert asked.

"Yeah, I know. And there's not many riot police officers out here. Something doesn't feel right," Rebecca said

"Either way, we need to stay on guard," Jacob said.

"President Trump is going with his speech," Allen said as he was watching a live feed of President Trump giving his speech to his supporters.

The others gather around Robert to watch the video. They all listened in as Trump spoke.

"Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down... We're going to walk down anyone you want, but I think right here. We're going to walk down to the Capitol... and we're going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them... because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated. I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Robert puts his phone away as everyone looks up at each other.

"Me and my team will be on the East side of the building. Call us if something goes up," Britney said.

All of Team CFDT then turned around and walked into the entrance of the Capitol Building. A few moments later, Team GRMA then saw hundreds of Trump supporters marching up and through the Ellipse.

"Here they come," Ricky said.

The protesters reached the line of police officers and FBI agents outside the steps of the Capitol and came to a complete stop yelling, chanting, and cheering. A few minutes later, the crowd grew its numbers from hundreds to thousands.

"I'll set up a wall in front of the steps," Jacob said.

He quickly makes his way down the stairs as he draws out God's Judgment. He attaches his optic scope to his rifle and loads in a clip full of ice Dust, then transforms it into his sword mode. As soon as he reached the bottom of the stairs, he brought his sword down to the ground, and a large twelve foot wall of ice formed up behind the riot police. Jacob unfolds out his shield and then bashes a six foot hole in the wall. Jacob ran back up the stairs to the rest of his team.

"If the police fail to hold them back, then that wall will keep the protesters back for a while," Jacob said.

"And the hole in the wall you've made?" Kelly asked.