Arrival Pt. 1

Chicago, Illinois, USA

Chicago International Airport

Airfield

It had been several hours since everyone had departed from Mountain Glenn. Jesse, Jacket, Azumi, Mercury, Kelly, Justin, Jason, Flynt, Neon, Genji, Roman, Neopolitan, and Hazel were all boarding off of the C-17 with their luggage and were all wearing facial masks covering their mouths and noses.

"So this is America?" Neon asked.

"Yep," Jesse answered.

"And Chicago is really your hometown?" Genji asked.

"Yeah, this shit hole of a city is our hometown," Jacket answered.

"Alright you brats. Let's go get to our hotel," Roman said.

"But after that we all have to see the mayor of this city," Hazel said.

"Something that I'm not looking forward to," Jesse said.

"Why is that?" Fox asked.

"I think it's best you guys see for yourselves rather than me explaining it," Jesse answered.

"Somehow I'm not gonna look forward to this," Mercury said.

"Trust us, you might not," Jacket said.

"Come on," Hazel said.

Everyone then starts to make their way off of the airstrip.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City Hall

A while after finding their hotel and dropping off their luggage, the group had made their way to Chicago City Hall

A while after finding their hotel and dropping off their luggage, the group had made their way to Chicago City Hall. They were walking through the hallway admiring the interior.

"These people know how to live," Roman said.

"A little more color here compared to Atlas," Flynt said.

"You should check out the Green Roof. It's amazing up there," Jesse said.

"Where I really want to go to is that large casino this city has," Roman said as Neo nodded in excitement.

"We're not here to gamble, we're here on Huntsman business," Hazel said.

"Though I wish it were the former," Jacket said.

"I see you've arrived," a new voice called out to them.

Everyone turned to see old woman with a dark complexion, black graying short hair and sunken in dark brown eyes. She wore a blue dress coat with matching pants, a white dress shirt under her coat, a pair of diamond earrings, and a pair of black dress shoes.