Big News

Knoxville, Tennessee

McGhee Tyson Airport

June 21, 2020

The next day at the McGhee Tyson Airport, Jacob, Keaton, and Rachel had just grabbed their luggage from the baggage claim and just walked out the door.

"How many autographs did you sign in total?" Jacob asked Keaton.

"Twelve," his brother answered. "You?"

"Not sure. I lost count around twenty-five," Jacob answered.

"Show off," Keaton said with a smirk.

A blue Ford E150 Passenger XLT Van drove up and parked up close to the mother and two sons. The three walk up to the van and Jacob opens the passenger door, revealing Leon and Judy Prescott up front, with the uncle in the driver seat and the aunt in the passenger seat. They also see Ashley in a toddler car seat behind Leon and Judy.

 They also see Ashley in a toddler car seat behind Leon and Judy

"Hey boys. Hi Rachel," Leon greeted.

"Hi," Rachel waved at Leon and Judy as she was staring at Ashley.

"I'll load the bags in the back," Keaton said as he then walked to the back of the van.

Rachel stared at her daughter as Jacob, Leon, and Judy watched with worry and discomfort. Ashley turns her head up to look up at her mother.

"Ashley. Sweety," Rachel stepped inside the van and sat next to Ashley. "I'm your mama."

Rachel stroked her daughter's head lightly before leaning in to kiss her forehead. A tear rolls down her cheek

"I love you, Ashley. And I am so very sorry," Rachel softly spoke.

Jacob, Leon, and Judy all smiled at the reunion between Rachel and Ashley. Jacob steps inside the van and steps past his mother and sister to sit in his seat. Keaton finished loading the luggage in the back of the van and closed it up. He then walked over to the passenger door and stepped over to his seat and closed the door behind him.

"Alright. Let's get back," Keaton said.

Leon then begins to drive the van away from the airport and back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rental House

Later in the rental home, everyone inside the house was sitting in front of the television, watching a news feed.

"Today the United Nations has made contact with the four kingdoms of Remnant and the unofficial nation of Menagerie and are contacting through video chat to discuss open relations with each other. Plans of foreign trade and exchange are being made between the nations and the kingdoms," the news anchor reported. "And in other news organization known as the United Hunters League, currently consisting of the four Kingdoms, America, Canada, France, the U.K., Japan, and most recently and controversially, the Russian Federation are making plans to construct Huntsmen Academies around the world to help train new generations of Huntsmen and Huntresses to fight off the Grimm. These academies won't be finished until some time next year according to the U.H.L. Various other nations such as nations of the E.U. Taiwan, Australia, Egypt, South Africa, and several more are all making plans to sign up to be a part of this international organization. More information on the U.H.L. will be coming up shortly."

"So far, everything seems to be doing okay," Ruby said.

"Keywords; So far," Kendra said.

"I've heard from Professor Ozpin that the Huntsmen academies are hiring foreign teachers from other countries to teach the students a lot about Earth," Oscar said.

"Speaking of which, When are the academies going to open up again?" Kelly asked.

"Somewhere in August. Ozpin also said that everyone is gonna have to also restart their graded years. Meaning, Team CFVY will have to restart their third year while the rest of you are gonna have to restart your second year," Oscar explained.

"Are you serious?!" Yang asked as her eyes turned red.

"That is such bullshit," Rebecca said.

"Professor Ozpin said they all have their reasons," Oscar said.

"Maybe they're doing this to keep in sync with Earth's school year scheduling?" Britney suggested.

"I guess that can be the case. Earth school schedules are dated differently than Remnant's. With Earth schools starting at the end of the Summer and Remnant's academies starting at the end of the Winter," Weiss said.

The front door opened and stepping inside was Jacob and Keaton. Everyone turned to face the two brothers and then got up from their seats and approached them.

"Hey, Jacob. Keaton. You guys are back," Ruby greeted.

"How was your mom?" Jaune asked.

"She seems okay. For the most part," Jacob answered.

"She was in tears expressing her actions she tried to do to Ashley. And when we got her home, she'd been holding Ashley when the two of us left, vowing to make up for lost time," Keaton said.

"Well, At least you guys have her back now," Yang said.

"By the way, we were told that you have something important to tell us. Mind telling us what that is?" Kelly asked.

"Right. I know that the media and many other people will be going after you because of your involvement with everything that has happened and will probably go after your families as well. So President Trump has chosen to relocate you all to a different location," Keaton explained.

Everyone was stunned upon hearing the news, none more so the Team GRMA and Team CFDT.

"Relocating? You mean we're all being forced to move?!" Kelly asked.

"But where to, exactly?" Allen asked.

"And what are all our parents gonna say?" Rebecca asked.

"Don't worry, all your parent's concerns will be covered, and as for where you all are moving to, you're all moving to Mountain Glenn," Keaton answered.

Everyone was surprised when they all heard where Teams GRMA and CFDT were moving to.

"As of right now according to President Trump, Mountain Glenn is under American occupation. At least for now. Suburban areas of homes have been constructed and ready to be put under residence. You'll be given some time to look over all the homes and move into the one of your choosing. President Trump said he'll pay for a large majority of the preparations for you all to move," Keaton explained.

"Do we tell our parents everything that you've told us?" Kelly asked.

"Yes," Keaton answered.

"What about us?" Ilia asked.

"It's up to you. We can send you all back to Vale, or help out with us moving. It's your choice," Keaton answered.

Teams RWBY, JNPR, and CFVY, and Oscar and Ilia all looked amongst each other for a moment before nodding with a smile.

"We all want to help you guys move," Ruby said.

"Yeah! That way we can all be close with each other!" Nora said excitingly.

"You've all helped us. Now it's our turn to help you," Pyrrha said.

"Thanks guys," Britney said.

"You all are very lucky to have each other as friends," Keaton said with a smile.