Operations

Library

September 5, 2020

The next day, many of the students were sitting at some tables and desks in a large library. Seated at a table were Teams RWBY and JNPR, and seated at the table next to the were Teams GRMA and CFDT. The four teams were looking at some papers, which were filled with many options of courses and special operations to learn and take.

"So what are you guys planning to take?" Yang asked.

"I plan to take science and engineering. And maybe take some flying lessons," Allen answered. "I'm taking those courses because I want to make use of my semblance."

"Oh yeah. Your semblance allows you to understand the ins and outs of any piece of technology just by looking at it," Jaune said.

"A semblance that makes you smarter. A lot of uses for that," Weiss said.

"How do you think I instantly knew how to use a paladin and used it to kick Watts' ass back in Knoxville?" Allen asked.

"Reading a manual? I mean, Torchwick told us that Neo learned how to fly a bullhead by reading its manual," Blake said.

"That's true. The only limit to my semblance though is that I suffer a massive headache if I overuse my semblance. I was bed ridden for several hours because my headache was so bad," Allen said.

"At least you got better," Kelly said.

"All team leaders are to have mandatory classes that involve leadership," Jaune said.

"And it's gonna be such a pain," Ruby said.

"Kelly, Jaune, and I will be taking some training on medical practices," Ren said.

"We do need some medical knowledge," Weiss said.

"Guys!" a voice called.

The teams turned their heads to see Teams OBSA and JAAR approaching them.

"Mind if we join you guys?" Oscar asked.

"No, not at all," Ruby answered.

The two teams then all took a seat at the table next to Teams GRMA and CFDT's table.

"So what courses are you guys taking?" Robert asked OBSA and JAAR.

"We're not sure yet. We're still figuring that out," Watson answered.

"Except for Azumi. She seems to have her options made," Jesse said.

"What about you guys?" Ilia asked.

"I plan to train in detective work," Britney said.

"I plan to take the same course too," Pyrrha said.

"Me three!" Nora exclaimed.

"Me four actually!" Azumi exclaimed with a raised hand.

"Future junior detectives?" a voice called out.

Everyone turned their heads to see Sun and Neptune standing in front of them.

"Hey there, Sun. Whacha doing?" Kendra asked.

"Just see what you guys are up to," Sun answered.

"And we overheard some of you wanting to become detectives," Neptune said.

"Junior detectives," Sun exclaimed as he and Neptune pulled out a badge and showed them off.

"You know what, sign me up for detective work," Watson said. "By the way, do you guys have those fake mustaches?"