The Return

Mountain Glenn, Vale

Daniel Air Force Base

Airfield

October 13, 2020

A few days had passed and several Boeing C-17 Globemaster III aircrafts had already landed as the students were all boarding off of them. Ruby, Oscar, Allen and Penny are wandering through the airfield looking for their friends. Ruby looks around for a moment and soon sees Weiss, Jaune, Pyrrha, Kendra, Britney, and Zwei walking around.

"Weiss!" Ruby exclaimed.

As Weiss turns to see her partner, Ruby dashes over with her semblance and hugs on to Weiss. Oscar, Allen, and Penny run over to follow Ruby.

"Ruby! Get off me you dolt! You're crushing me!" Weiss shouted.

"Hey! Guys!" a voice called.

They all turned to see Yang, Blake, Ren, Ilia, Rebecca, Watson, and Emerald walking up to them.

"There they are!" another voice called.

Ruby, Oscar, Allen, and Penny all turned to see Jesse, Jacket, Azumi, Kelly, and Mercury approaching them. The four groups were all gathered around.

"So how was your trip?" Rebecca asked.

"Awesome! We took down a Leviathan in Hawaii!" Ruby answered.

"We fought an entire horde of Grimm, including a group of Apathy, and a Petra Gigas," Kendra said.

"We got kicked out of Chicago after we had helped control a riot," Jesse said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Blake said.

"So what about you guys? What were you dealing with?" Azumi asked Yang, Blake, Ren, Watson, and Emerald.

"We acted as security and bodyguards for Blake's parents and saved them from a White Fang attack," Watson answered.

"Also sometime next year, Blake's going to be a big sister," Yang said.

Everyone outside from the group that went to Menagerie grew stunned expressions as they all looked at Blake.

"Your mother is pregnant?!" Ruby asked.

"Is it a boy or a girl?" Kelly asked in excitement.

"Congratulations, Blake," Pyrrha said.

"Thanks," Blake replied.

"In just a few days, we'll all be back at Beacon," Rebecca said.

"And with less extreme training to boot," Emerald said.

"Before we get anywhere else, we have a few more people to look for," Allen said.

"Yeah. We still need to find Jacob, Robert, and Nora," Ren said.

"Guys! Here they come!" Penny said, pointing out forwards.

Everyone turned to see where Penny was pointing at and saw Jacob, Robert, and Nora looking around for their friends.

"Robert!" Kendra yelled out with joy.

Robert, Jacob and Nora all turn to see Kendra running over to Robert and she jumps onto her boyfriend, wrapping her arms and legs around him. Robert falls over from the sudden embrace and lands on his butt as Kendra peaked kisses all over his face.

"I didn't think you'd miss me that much, Kendra," Robert said.

"Of course I would, you idiot! You came back from a warzone!" Kendra said.