Civil War

Washington D.C., U.S.A.

White House

Oval Office

Sitting behind her new desk inside the oval office, President Kamala Harris was surrounded by several staff members secretaries bombarding her with information at what people are calling the event known as the Pennsylvania Avenue Massacre.

"All the drones we sent to control the protest were destroyed," one staff member said.

"So far at least sixty-three people were reported killed, and dozens more wounded," a second staff member said.

"We're still trying to figure out why the drones attacked," a third staff member informed.

"Madam President, the military and our law enforcement are asking questions about the drones, due to recent events at the protest. How should we respond to this?" the second staff member asked.

Before President Harris could respond, the doors opened and walking in was Vice President Hillary Clinton as she approached the president's desk.

"Calm down everyone. It's all under control. Everything is fine," she said.

"Then what do you call our drones attacking the protestors, then our own military and police force?!" a secretary asked.

"The drones must have seen some weapons that some protestors were carrying and took action. As for the National Guard and the police, they murdered one of the drones commanding officers and retaliated in response," Clinton explained.

"She's right. Those protesters acted out first. And the drones took action," Harris said.

"What about the military? Most of our troops are demanding that these drones are to not be put in," another staffer said.

"President Biden had already started production of these drones before he died. He's wanting at least a few million to be made, and so far over five hundred thousand are made," Clinton answered.

"And in order for our drones to be put into full production at a faster rate, we simply have to get congress's approval and raise taxes to fund the creation of these drones. They don't come cheap you know," Harris added.

"Of course they don't. They are not cheap looking," one of the secretaries said.

"Advanced technology is never cheap," a staffer said.

"So what about our military?"a secretary asked.

"Will put in the drones and if they complain let 'em. If they leave, oh well. We don't need them anyway. The drones are all that we need," Clinton answered.

"Right. The drones will provide the U.S. with all the protection we need without suffering many casualties," Harris added.

As the president continued her meeting with her staff, Clinton's phone buzzed, catching her attention. She pulled her phone out from her pocket as saw a text message from Arthur Watts. The message read, 'Just remember to pay your end of the bargain for all this.'

"LOL. Salem will get her share, Watts," Clinton muttered with a satisfied smirk.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City of Vale

Beacon Academy

Headmaster's Office

Meanwhile back at Beacon Academy, Professor Ozpin was sitting behind his desk with Glynda standing next to him. Teams GRMA, CFDT, and Jesse and Jacket were all standing in front of the headmaster's desk, with all the American students looking incredibly angry.