Parents Week Pt. 1

Library

March 14, 2021

A few weeks had passed as the students struggled to continue their studies without thinking about Antifa's attack on them. The Councils of Vale, Vacuo, Mistral, and Atlas all met up on the island of Vytal. They had also invited Menagerie's Prime Minister Ghira Belladonna to Vytal. Together they formed an organization called the Vytal Union consisting only of the Kingdoms of Remnant and the Republic of Menagerie. The first thing the VU enacted was having Antifa recognized as a terrorist organization. This move frustrated the Biden Administration and the left-wing media as they stated that Antifa was a mostly peaceful protest group and claimed that it was not an organization, while most American citizens believed that the action made by the VU was justified since Antifa attacked first.

Vale, Vacuo, and Mistral were all starting to make plans to create their own militaries, while Menagerie was still debating on having a military as well. While Atlas was skeptical of the other members of the VU building their own militaries, Atlas also knew that it would be the best option if the other kingdoms did have their own militaries because they were now a part of Earth and must be prepared for any future conflicts.

In the library, Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, CFDT, OBSA, and JAAR were all seated at different tables close to each other.

"Tomorrow, all our families will be here to see us," Pyrrha said.

"I just wish it did have to be that way because of Antifa attacking us," Watson said. "Why did Antifa's brain cells go to waste over getting the idea that they should attack a large crowd of Huntsmen and Huntresses-in-training anyway?"

"Well Antifa is made up of socialists, communists, anarchists, felons with long criminal histories, and overall mentally unstable leftist nutjobs. What else did you expect?" Robert asked.

"So where's Rin, Ronin, and Liberty?" Jaune asked.

"In their dorm room, still figuring out what to do about their team now that Hera is gone," Weiss answered.

"Good riddance too. None of us can't take that cracker ass bitch no more," Jacket said.

"Well tomorrow, all our parents will be able to visit us for the entire week," Britney said.

"Unfortunately, not all of us here have families," Kelly said.

Everyone then all looked at Ren, Nora, Ilia, Jesse, Jacket, Emerald, and Mercury.

"So... what are you guys gonna do?" Pyrrha asked with unease.

"I still have my sister. And she's coming over tomorrow," Jacket answered.

"And I'm just gonna be with Jacket and Teresa when she shows up," Jesse added.

"Me and Nora aren't really sure what we're gonna do," Ren said.

"Well you guys can hang with us and our families," Jaune suggested.

"Yeah," Pyrrha nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, you guys," Nora said.

"I guess Em and I will just hang with Hazel," Mercury said.

"Hey Emerald, maybe you can spend a little time with me and my dad if you want," Watson suggested.

"Sure, I'd like to meet him," Emerald replied.

"Speaking of meeting our parents, Weiss, how do you think your sister would react when she finds out that you're dating Ricky now?" Kendra asked.

"Or how Rebecca's parents would react to Rebecca dating Ilia," Blake said.

"Or my dad and your parents would react to us dating especially. Your dad is very protective of you, just as my dad has become more worried for me and Ruby after her sexual assault," Yang added.