Rocket Break

Cape Canaveral, Florida, USA

Cape Canaveral Space Launch Complex 40

August 21, 2020

The next day in Cape Canaveral, the launching complex was surrounded by M1127 Stryker Reconnaissance Vehicles and watch towers with armed sniper men up top. On the coastline were several Island-class, Sentinel-class, and Legend-class U.S. Coast Guard ships floating in the waters. On the launchpad was a large rocket all set for take off. Two men in hazmat suits walked over to a soldier and greeted with a salute, which the soldier saluted back in return.

"The special package is on board and ready to go, sir," one of the men in the hazmat suits said.

"Good. We can start the launch immediately," the soldier replied.

The soldier reached into his pocket and pulled out a cellphone. He dials a number before placing the phone onto his ear.

"Sir, we're ready," he spoke into the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Port Canaveral

Meanwhile far out from the launch complex, a large crowd of people were sitting on folding chairs just off the shore looking out at the launch sight. Within the crowd, a man stood with his iPhone placed in his ear. The man has green eyes and black hair. He wore a black leather jacket and a black t-shirt and matching pants.

"Go ahead and commence the launching procedure," the man said as he then hangs up

'As the man puts his phone in his pocket, he stared at the rocket that send Salem into the sun

"Elon Musk?" a voice called.

The man known as Elon Musk turned to see Cade approaching up to him.

"Glad you could join us for this event, Cade," Musk said.

"I'm only here to help make sure Salem gets sent out without any errors," Cade said.

"So is the National Guard and the Coast Guard," Musk said. "Theis rocket I'd like to call the Mobile Morgue is meant to send that woman straight into the sun."

"And everyone can sleep easier tonight," Cade said.

"All the time to calculate the coordinates by SpaceX and the combined help from the United States Space Force will make this all worth it and Salem will face all the consequences of her actions," Musk said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cape Canaveral Space Launch Complex 40