American Summonce

Courtyard

January, 1, 2021

Today was the beginning of a new year. Teams RWBY, JNPR, GRMA, and CFDT were all walking through the courtyard Making plans on how to spend the last three days of their Winter Break.

"Next week we get back to our work," Weiss said.

"Yeah. Yippee," Yang sarcastically said as she twirled her finger in the air.

"It's bound to happen, Yang," Kendra said.

"Which is why we should make the best of the last few days," Ruby said.

"By the way, have you tried to get in contact with your mother, Yang? You know, to ask her about... well Summer?" Britney asked.

"No, the UHL won't allow me or Yang to see her. Me and Ruby want to know what happened to our mom!" Yang answered angrily as Blake put her hand on her shoulder.

"I guess they are trying to make sure Raven doesn't get out of her prison. She is the Spring Maiden after all," Rebecca said.

"We know, it's just so frustrating," Ruby said.

"Just try and be patient, Ruby. I'm sure you two will get your answers soon enough," Allen said.

"Students!" a voice called out to them.

Everyone turned their heads to see Professor Ozpin walking towards them.

"Students, I was just looking for you," Ozpin said.

"What is it, Professor?" asked.

"I came for Team GRMA and Team CFDT. I have a mission for you," Ozpin answered.

"Another Mission?" Britney asked.

"This one is from President Trump himself," Ozpin answered.

"The big man himself huh?" Robert asked.

"What's this mission about?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know. He didn't say," Ozpin answered. "But I'm sure he'll tell you once you see him."

"So when do we leave?" Ruby asked.

"Ms. Rose, it's just Teams GRMA and CFDT going. Trump specifically asked for them," Ozpin replied.

"Awww... no fair!" Nora groaned.

"Maybe next time, Nora," Ren said.

"You eight will be leaving in a couple days, just enough time for you to pack what you need," Ozpin said.

"There goes our last few days off," Kelly groaned.

"Good luck with whatever you're tasked with," Ozpin said.

He turns around and walks away, leaving the four teams behind him. They all turned to face each other.

"Looks like you guys are gonna have to spent your last few days off without us," Ricky said.

"We've got some packing to do," Allen said.

"No way!" Jaune said.

"You're our friends. We'll help you guys get ready to go," Blake said.

"Are you sure? I mean, you don't have to spend your last three days off helping us," Rebecca said.

"It's no trouble, you guys. We're all in this together. One way or another," Ren said.

"Thanks. You guys are the best," Kelly said.

"We better get started then," Jacob said.

The four teams started to make their way to the dorm building to pack GRMA and CFDT's stuff for their mission.