Prison Break

Rockwood Prison

Meanwhile outside of the city of Mountain Glenn, Cinder flew down and landed on top of a hilltop where down below she saw several buildings surrounded by a wall with six watch towers. Outside the walls was a large chasm around the prison and at the prison gate was a draw bridge that was lifted and closed up. At the end of the road where the draw bridge would drop down was a small security post.

"So how are we going to transfer your aura into your new body?" Liberty asked "The process requires someone else to the process because we'll be temporarily shut down."

"From what I've found there is someone else locked up inside that prison that is qualified to help us with the process," Cinder answered.

"How can you be sure this prisoner will help us?" Liberty asked.

"With a little persuasion, the prisoner will help us," Cinder answered before looking out at the road. "Here come our pawns with my new body"

Driving down the road to the prison, was a black armored truck. The truck stops at the security post for a moment. The drawbridge drops down and the prison gate opens as the truck then drives onto the bridge and into the prison through the gate.

"Time to make my move," Cinder said as she then flew down toward the prison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prison Cell

Meanwhile inside the prison, sitting in one of the cells was a woman wearing an orange jumpsuit reading a book. That woman was the disgraced Japanese UHL scientist Doctor Kira Misora, or better known by her villain persona, Izunami.

"Another day, another moment of boredom," Kira said.

Suddenly a muffed boom was heard as it shook the cell and others with her. Kira stood up from her bed and looked around in confusion.

"What the hell was that?" she asked herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prison Courtyard

Meanwhile out in the prison's courtyard, a large column of smoke rising up from the middle of the courtyard. Liberty approaches a door with four men carrying a wooden crate with several armed gunmen guarding the group.

"Find a good place to secure ourselves," Liberty ordered the men behind her.

Meanwhile outside the prison, Team RWBY, the Ferrer twins, Azumi, Watson, and Emerald had all just arrived at the prison. They looked up to see the smoke coming from inside the prison.

"Cinder must be inside," Watson said.

"Then we're heading inside too," Ruby said.

"Let's do this," Azumi said as she started to tak her clothes off, revealing her super hero outfit underneath.

"Really, Azumi?" Weiss asked, looking at her outfit.

"It's really quick. I like to bring hope with this on," Azumi replied as she fixed her hair into her two ponytails.

"I think it's cool," Ruby said. "Who doesn't want to be a superhero?"

"Thanks, Ruby," Azumi said as she put on her mask, completing her look as Sonic String.

She launched herself over the chasm and prison wall with her guitar. Ruby uses her semblance and snatches Weiss, Blake, Yang, Watson, Emerald and the Ferrer twins up and fly over the chasm and the prison wall. Upon reaching the ground on the other side of the wall, Ruby releases her semblance, striking a pose. The twins and Watson looked at Ruby in awe, Weiss and Yang smiled, and Blake and Emerald had terrified looks on their faces.