Chapter 13: The Alternative

Picture described towards the end.

Ali ~

After I heard the water in the shower running I dropped my hands feeling stupid. I pulled the rest of the dress off tossing it over the back of a chair. I went over the the dresser and grabbed one of Marcus's shirt throwing it on.

Crawling underneath the covers up to the pillows and before I could count one sleep, I was out...

"What's on your mind Ali?" Naveen asked.

"My mom, moving in with Marcus, him being what he is..."

"Which is?"

"A wolf, I mean lycan or whatever..." I sighed.

"So what's the problem with that? Everyone has something in the their DNA." he said with a shrug.

I thought for a second on what he was telling me.

"Am I really a wolf?" I looked up to him. He just stared at me with this look I couldn't figure out.

"You're... special. Ali, it's your job to uncover the truth about your nature. You will face challenges between who you are now verses what you might become. Your mate, the boy Marcus will help you." Naveen said.

"What are you?"

"Ali, I have already said too much but maybe that's a good thing... just know, that I am your friend..." he said then leaned in kissing my cheek.

I awoken to Marcus kissing me lightly, his sweet breath smelt like cooling peppermint.

"Good morning, mate." he spoke trailing kisses down my jaw line and neck stopping at a specific spot. His warm breath making the tiny hairs across my skin raise.

"My mark will go here." he said then start attacking my neck in open mouth kisses. Sucking and licking over the skin.

"Oh... M- Marcus." I moaned out gripping his strong broad shoulders.

"I want to take you home... in my bed... where you belong..." he said in between kisses. He glanced up at me with those golden eyes of his. His lycan was over him I think.

"What's your name?" I asked biting my button lip. His eyes went to my lip as his head tilted to the right slightly.

"You can call me whatever you want, mate." he growled.

"I want to tell you something..." I mumbled feeling weird about talking to him when it really wasn't him.

"What is it."

"I- I um... spoke to Naveen." His eyes snapped to mine dangerously.

"And what did the leech have to say?" he said.

"What? He's not a leech he's my friend."

"He's using you." his eyes burning a brighter gold now.

"No he's not!" by this time he was off me and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"He's an Incubus, manipulating you into thinking he's good. I'm surprised he hasn't tried having sex with you yet."

"Just... Just shut up!!" I screamed. My eyes closed tightly as I pulled my knees to my chin.

"Baby..." his voice was quieter, softer as he spoke. I felt goosebumps raise on my skin like every other time he touch me. It made me feel hot... really hot.

"Ahh! What is that!" I yelled sweating. I pushed his hand away only for him to grab my jaw planting a heavy kiss on my lips. I moaned grabbing the end of his shirt, pulling it over his head and shoulders.

Running my hands down his hard chest and stomach only one thought ran through my mind... HIM.

"We need to stop." Marcus growled lowly looking away from me.

"W- Why?" I tried to say but it sounded more as a moan.

"Because you're not ready and I might hurt you..."

"But I... I am and you won't." I whispered staring at his biceps.

"Baby stop, look at me. This is what my lycan do, either fight or heavily seduce you almost to the point where you're close to going into heat. Either way he wins."

I couldn't take it anymore, the heat or whatever the hell he was talking about was too much. I smashed our lips together pushing him onto the bed. I quickly undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Damn it!" he growled kissing me back but then flipped us so he was on top. I wrapped my legs around him instantly so he couldn't get away. "Fuck Ali, you have to stop!" he growled pinning both my hands above my head. I kicked his jeans off his waist sending them falling to the floor. He let go of one of my hands to catch them but I then grabbed his shoulders forcing him to kiss me. He groaned letting go of my other hand resting both his on the sides of my head, his eyes shut tight.

Suddenly, Marcus thrusted his hips forward making me gasps and grip his shoulders tighter. Even through his boxers, I felt everything that is him. I moaned pulling him closer to my body as he rocked me on the edge of the bed. My mind was filled to the rim with thoughts of him... taking me over and over again.

Marcus ~

I could feel my fangs growing and my lycan growling to mark Ali. I had to kiss her lips to stop myself from moving to her neck.

"Marcus..." She moaned breaking the kiss turning her head and exposing her neck to me. She was burning up from the heat and her scent was driving me wild. We were fucking dry humping as an alternative from actually mating. It was the only way to treat the heat that my lycan forced on her. Making the heat think we were mating to leave her body. He can make anyone, human or not go into heat and it wasn't normal for a lycan to have these abilities but then again I was half vamp.

I bit my lip grounding my hips against the damp fabric of her panties, panting as I was getting harder and harder for her.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door making me growl in annoyance.

"WHAT!?" I growled looking into Ali's eyes seeing the heat was almost gone.

"Um... Ali's mom just showed up." Griffin said from behind the door.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Author Note: Another dream about Naveen, do you think Marcus is right about him being an Incubus or do you think he's something else. It Also looks like Marcus's lycan is taking a bit more control of him and wants out and wants Ali. I hope Marcus find a way to stop him before things get ugly...

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE