Chapter 6: Secret Treasure

Picture of Griffin on the side.

Ok so just as a warning, this chapter might be the longest because I didn't really take the time to actually count the pages in Microsoft Word Starter. I would usually stop at seven to eight pages if not, I might go to nine pages if the information in the chapter is necessary and well I didn't want to cut anything so this is what y'all ended with.

P.S. Chapter is rated R (sexual scene) BE AWARE!

I was currently in Billie's room, it was around the evening time and we were just lounging around Daphne's house consideeing it was a Friday and the weekend was starting and not that many teachers has assigned homework so that was good but still.

Marcus and I still needed to start our science project for Mr. Clark's class. It was due in a few weeks and I rather have it done beforehand so we won't be rushing anything the night before.

I sighed turning onto my stomach hanging half on and half off the bed. Billie was taking about something but I wasn't really listening. I looked out the window from where I was, seeing clouds starting to gather and the wind starting to pick up, blowong the branches on the trees. Just then, there was a flash of lightening that lit up the room and a crack of thunder making Billie jump but not me, I was bever scared.

"Damn!" Billie exclaimed looking towards the window.

"What?" I asked still looking at the rain hitting the window.

"What the hell you mean what?! You ain't just hear that?" she asked but theb rolled her eyes after seeing I wasn't paying the least bit attention and went over to shut the window. "Come on, lets go downstairs and find the guys." she winked and I smiled and nodded. Walking into the living room, I saw Marcus and Griffin talking about something but stopped to look at us as smirks overtook their faces.

"Hey baby." Billie smiled walking over and kissing Griffin's lips.

"What's wrong, you girls heard the thunder and got scared?" he laughed earning him a slap to the back of the head by Billie.

"Shit, a kiss then a slap? I like." He licked his lips pulling Billie down onto his lap with her yelling STOP. They went off into their own play and I turned back to the window in a daze.

"Looks like the rain canceled our date baby." Marcus whispered and nipped my ear lobe causing me to shivered in response.

"Date?" I asked in confusion. "What date?"

"Oh, I didn't tell you about our date?" He smiles walking into the kitchen.

"N- No," I laughed seeing him tying on an apron. "What are you doing?" I giggled.

"I'm making you dinner, Dinner date. My original plan was to take you out to a nice restaurant but this was a way better idea..." he said as I took a seat in a barstool at the island.

"Oh, what are you gonna make?" I asked smiling watching him gather all the things he'll need.

"I'll be making something that will have you on your knees... begging for more." He smirked and my mouth dropped staring at him.

Oooh he's so nasty!!!

I watched him cook and sonething about a man cooking just for me was making me hot... really hot.

"Em, taste this." He said holding up a small spoon to my lips that had some kind of creamy sauce on it. I opened my mouth a little and he slipped the spoon in as my eyes shut only to reopen in amazement.