Chapter 9: Imaginary Friend: Part 1

Picture of Naveen on the side.

Patrick ~

"PARTY'S OVER!" I growled, the music stopped and everyone was standing around unsure what to do. "Y'all fucking deaf? Get the hell out!" I growled and my pack started pushing the humans that drifted in, out the door sensing the change in the atmosphere.

They all started complaining but I didn't give a shit.

"Get them all out." I told my Beta Rico and he nodded as I left when my eyes caught the sight of a girl.

"You stay." I said and she squealed clapping her hands together. She was a wolf from my pack but the only reason I picked her to stay was the simple fact she looked almost like... Ali, only with a darker complexion with brown eyes... not Ali's beautiful grey's that had me almost at a lost for words when I talked to her a few days ago in the lunchroom at school. Ever since I met her, I knew I had to get that. I wanted her, I crave to have her, ever since my dad introduced me and my idiot brother to her when we were only five. She never talked to me though. I don't think she even remembers me. She never talked to anyone from the pack except Dashawn and I had no idea why only him.

I used to think they had something going on but even if they did she was going to be mine regardless. Dashawn denied that anything was going on and they were just friends or some shit like that.

I pulled the girl upstairs, pushing her into an empty bedroom kissing her hard. I needed to claim mywolf before I shift and he goes actually after Ali. After watching her dance and move that ass on the dance floor, I needed release and bad.

"Strip." I demanded and the girl starting to peel out if her tight little dress. I sat on the bed tossing my shirt to the side and leaned back on my elbows glaring up at her as she ran her hands over my chest and stomach. "Don't talk." I said seeing that she was about to say something. She shut her mouth and unzipped my jeans getting to her knees. I threw my head back, closing my eyes and picturing Ali's lips instead of hers wrapped around me. My brother, Jason was a fucking kiss ass to dad. He wanted the Alpha title so damn bad sometimes I think that's all he sees. I saw him talking to Marcus and would have went after Ali but some girls distracted me but hey, what's a man to do when a bitch starts to throw that ass back?

I growled pushing the girl off me after feeling her teeth graze me slightly. This bitch wasn't doing it for me, I wanted Ali. After throwing the girl out the room, I started to think. Next time I see Ali, she'll be mine. It's going to be tricky getting her away from Marcus thought. I knew they were mates. I also knew that my dad wanted her too, he talked about her all the time, about how she's going to change the future of the pack and all that. I didn't know why dad wanted her with his old ass but he did. Mom didn't give a damn anymore and I can see why. She rather spend time with the things he buys her and bragging to her friends, the Beta's wife and all the other high ranking females of the pack.

Dad always said I was just like her but then again, I had to keep reminding myself the little fuck I gave. Hell, I rarely gave a shit as long as my cars had gas and my bitches had hells ass.

Daphne ~

I sat back on the couch as the polish on my toes dried and I sipped my red wine. It felt so good having the kids out the house for a fews hours. I was watching one of those Tyler Perry movies when I saw headlights pull into the driveway.

I groaned wondering why they came back so early. The front door opened and I watched as Marcus carried Ali over his shoulders right up the stairs, by the way her arms were just hanging, there I knew she was asleep. Then, I saw Griffin carrying Megan over his shoulders and Billie right behind him closing the front door back and locking it.