Chapter 5: Elevator

Chapter 5: You're Beautiful

Picture of Billie on the side.

875+ READS! KEEP GOING!

Eyes' giving me nasty looks ans jealous filled glares yet again.

Everyone was staring at me. Well I guess it did have something to do with Marcus walking with me with his arm around my shoulders as we walked into school that morning. Marcus was in the gym for his second period and I was on my way to mine with Billie thinking about seeing momma after school. I had to go by the house to get our things before they started throwing everything away, evicting us after we neglected to pay the bills for the past month in a half.

Coming to my locker, I gasped seeing the large word whore written in red paint.

"Oh my God." I mumbled.

"Hey Ali, how's it going?" Lori asked smiling and I turned looking at her and her friends.

"Oh hell naw, yall bitches went to fucking far!" Billie snapped.

"Wasn't us." Jessica laughed.

"Yeah, Mindy did it. That girl will do whatever Lori tells her." Ashley laughed.

"She's such a fucking tool." Jessica then said.

"Oh and I didn't know you were fucking Marcus in the girl's bathroom." Lori smirked wickedly. A crowd started to gather and laugh.

"What? I wasn't!"

"Oh well, you know how gossip changes by ear." She smiled.

"Ok, yall are out of your ever-lovin-mind!" Billie growled.

"Ali." A strong shiver ran up and down my spine hearing his deep alluring voice growl my name. Setting a tight but gentle, comforting grip on my shoulder, turning me to face him but my eyes stayed focused on his shoes.

"It's not true, any of it!" I said lowering my head more, avoiding his powerful gaze.

"Baby, you're not in trouble." He said raising me head with just his figure under my chin until our eyes locked together.

"Marcus, why do you want this fat disgusting thing when you can have me?" Lori smirked licking her lips.

"Why would I wabt some artificial shit when I can have a girl that's real." Marcus said looking into my watery tearful eyes as he kissed my trembling lips. "I'm taking you home." He said as he swooped me up, carrying me bridal style abd causing me to yelp in surprise.

"Put me down, I can walk." I could feel everyone staring bur he didn't seem to care a bit.

"No."

"I'm n- not too heavy?" I shuttered looking up at him. He only shook his head in response.

"Light as a fearher baby." I shivered when that word passed his sweet lips, he called me baby. Trying to get pass that i look up at him frowning slightly.

"What about school?"

"What about it?" He said setting me down on the pavement of the parking lot and unlocking his car opening the passenger's door for me. "Get in.," He says looking around.

"Marcus I really don't-"I stopped talking as his eyes snapped to mine abd he leaned in real close, so close I could smell the peppermint on his breath. It made me feel calm in a way and almost... sleepy.

"This is not up for discussion Ali, get in the car." the tone in his voice read nothing but power, dominance, anger, and an I dare you to try me vibe. I got in the car without another word as he put the seat belt on for me then closed the door and jumped into the driver's side. A few minutes passed and I didn't say a thing. Marcus scared me e a little back in the parking lot, so that was the main reason as to why. It still doesn't explain why I felt my... well, um you know girl parts quiver in pure delight seeing his more dominate side. I mean the power that laced his vioce was... captivating.