Chapter 32: Finder's Keepers: Part 2

Ali ~

There was this calming sense about this woman. The way she held my hand, leading me out of the darkness. I wasn't sure where I was or if I was still having a nightmare but one thing was certain. I've never seen this woman before or at least, I don't think I have.

"Sit." she said and the sound of her voice was so soft and angelic. A chair appeared where she wanted me and looked to be made of gold, solid gold with little rubies and diamonds. I had this instant first nature to do what she says and sat down. Another chair appeared for her to sit along side me and what looked to be a matching side table appeared in between us holding two little teacups and plates.

"Who are you?" I asked watching her pour us both tea. I could tell I shouldn't have asked that as I saw her freeze momentarily before looking and smiling softly at me. She was breathtakingly beautiful and it was almost painful to look into her eyes, eyes you could tell that have been shredding a lot of tears. She had long beautiful black hair and flawless brown skin. Her eyes... her eyes were so transparent and held no color and that was bewitching to me.

"They call you Allison or Ali..." she says softly disregarding my question.

"Most people call me Ali." I said taking the teacup from her. Our fingers brushed slightly and I almost stopped breathing and she smiled seeming to feel that strange feeling as well. It was nothing like from when I'll get an electric current passing through me and Marcus. This feeling was hard to explain...

"Where are we?" I asked looking down into the teacup.

"This is your world, my just visit for the time being." she answers. "I searched so long..." she whispers after a few minutes of silence.

"Searched for what?"

"My daughter." she said then waved her hand and the scene changed from a blank canvas to a wilderness view with mountains in the distance and a lake. Tall tress sprung up reaching towards a clear blue sky. We sat on a wooden deck of a lodge and everything just looked so amazing. I blinked and glanced over to her.

"What happened to her?" I asked after a long minute.

"She was stolen from me." She said and stood. "I didn't even get a chance to love her, hold her in my arms or even name her."

"That's terrible, why are you telling me this?"

"Because you are her." she looked down at me and her once transparent eyes turned brown and I started to see it. She looked exactly like me. I stood shaking.

"That's impossible, my mom says I'm a werewolf and..."

"You're no wolf," she said stalking towards me.

"What are you talking about? Who are you?!"

"Though I didn't create werewolves, I can tell who's a wolf and who's not."

"I don't understand."

"Understand this..." she said pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "They're lying to you."

My eyes snapped open and sounds of fighting can be heard. I felt numb, sleepy and so light headed. The room was spinning upon sitting up in bed, a bed that wasn't even mine. I felt my heart in my head as every heart beat could be heard. Nothing looked familiar and I started to ask myself where was I.

"They're lying to you "

Her voice was forever stuck in my head. What was I supposed to believe? Was this just a dream too?